GDIT is looking for an Junior Network/Systems Admin that holds TS/SCI with Poly clearance for a position located in Redmond, VA. GDIT has partnered with Microsoft in support of Microsoft’s OneGov Operations Center Support (OCS) that provides end-to-end operational support for the Azure core and Office365 platform. Operational support is comprised of three teams: Livesite, Network Management, and Customer Reported Incidents. These teams span across various product groups, including Azure, Active Directory (AAD), and Office365 .The services will be operated from two Microsoft OCS's in Redmond, WA and Reston, VA, with the penultimate goal of supporting all US Government environments from the same OCS.
GDIT will fund relocation expenses for those wishing to relocate to the area.
Essential Job Functions:
- Demonstrated experience diagnosing/debugging faults in complex services or distributed systems
- Working knowledge of enterprise network gear including routers, switches, and load balancers.
- Working knowledge of enterprise routing protocols and IP subnetting
- Experience using common diagnostic tools like Netmon, WinDBG and Wireshark
- Experience with PowerShell, SQL, and Python scripting
- Able to diagnose and mitigate faults
Strong college hire or 1-2 years of experience in service operations
- Holds active TS/SCI with Poly as defined by Clearance Requirements section
- Experience diagnosing/debugging faults in complex online services
- Must be open to shift work as 24/7 support is needed
For more than 50 years, General Dynamics Information Technology has served as a trusted provider of information technology, systems engineering, training, and professional services to customers across federal, state, and local governments, and in the commercial sector. Over 40,000 GDIT professionals deliver enterprise solutions, manage mission-critical IT programs, and provide mission support services worldwide. GDIT is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or veteran status, or any other protected class.
Python (Programming Language)
Win D Bg