To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lawrenceville, NJ 08648
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Email Send Failed!
Transportation Planner (ID# 35744)
WSP / USA • Lawrenceville, NJ
Posted 6 days ago
Degree - 4 Year Degree
Other Great Industries
Transportation, Strategy - Planning
Be involved in projects with our Transportation Planning Team and be a part of a growing team that solves our client’s objectives and challenges. At WSP, we are driven by inspiring the right people to be part of our future-focused business objectives. Our devotion to teamwork has allowed us to build communities and expand our skylines. Here at WSP, anything is within our reach- and yours as a WSP employee. Come join us and help shape the future! WSP is currently initiating a search for an Entry-Level Transportation Planner for our Lawrenceville, NJ office.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Multimodal transportation planning
- Policy analysis and research
- Data collection and analysis
- Needs assessment and concept development
- Stakeholder engagement
- Bachelor of Science Degree in Engineering (Civil), Planning or related field with a Master’s Degree in Planning, Engineering, or related field
- Working knowledge of word processing, publishing, spreadsheet, and presentation software
- Bicycle and pedestrian analysis and concept development
- Website content development and maintenance, social media and interactive communications methodologies
- 5 Stakeholder engagement and presentation skills
- Data analysis and collaborative problem solving, technical report writing and document design, graphics and GIS mapping
- NEPA experience
- AICP or EIT certification (or readiness to take exam) a plus
- Capacity analysis and traffic modeling a plus
Job ID: 35744
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.