To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
1604 Spring Hill Road
Vienna, VA 22182
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
VITAS Healthcare • Vienna, VA
Posted 2 months ago
Why VITAS Healthcare and What Do They Offer Me?
VITAS Healthcare is the nation’s leading provider of end of life care. We provide our employees opportunities for professional growth, advancement and competitive benefits.
The Admissions Manager is responsible for managing the activities of the Admission Nurses. Constructs strategies and plans. Monitors coaches, and mentors the Admissions Nurses to successfully educate and assesses potential patients from referrals through admissions processes. Coordinates staff and schedules in the admissions department. Manages Admission Team's customer service and referrals to admission goals. Recruitment and retention of Admission Team.
- Competitive compensation
- Health, dental, vision, life and disability insurance
- Pre-tax healthcare and dependent care flexible spending accounts
- Life insurance
- 401(k) plan with numerous investment options and generous company match
- Cancer and/or critical illness benefit
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program
- Legal Insurance
- Roadside Assistance
- Affinity Program
- Qualified candidates must have previous hospice, oncology and/or home care experience and a minimum of 1-3 years management experience in a healthcare organization. Currently licensed as a R.N. in the state where the hospice is located.
- Bachelor's degree preferred.