Tasks Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility? Would you like to take on assignments with a high level of responsibility?
- Lay out, install, maintain and repair all electrical equipment and power and lighting systems in the plant including motors, generators, transformers, controls and mechanisms, time devices, switches, cables and conduits, communicating, recording and alarm systems. Use various types of testing equipment to locate and correct trouble. Work on "hot" circuits when required. May make functional tests to determine that the electrically powered or electrically controlled machines or equipment operate properly after installation or repair. Determine horsepower requirement, line loads, material requirement, etc…
Requirements Impress us - with your professional and personal skills. Impress us - with your professional and personal skills.
- Electrician with a minimum of 8,000 hours experience (5-10 years preferred) with troubleshooting and repair of equipment in a high speed manufacturing environment.
- Experience troubleshooting and repair of Allen Bradley, PLC5, Micro Logics, Control Logics and Slick controllers.
- Experience with Seimens PLC Logic is a plus
- Ability to perform electrical construction work (ie.) conduit layout, bending and installation of power runs in 110v, 240v and 480v supplies.
- Ability to work a variety of shifts and overtime as required
We offer you excellent opportunities for growth and development, tailored specifically for you. We ensure this through regular meetings focused on feedback and a diverse training program. We value outstanding performance. That's why our goal is to work with you on a long-term basis. We not only encourage you to reach your potential, we also offer performance-based pay and flexible working options for your different stages of life. Go your path - with us.
Click here for applying online.
Ms. Steven Noe is available to answer any questions at Email blocked - click to apply
EOE/AA including Veterans and Disabled