To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Birmingham, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Associate II, Warehouse Operations (Night Shift)
Cardinal Health • Birmingham, AL
Posted 1 month ago
What Warehouse Operations contributes to Cardinal Health
Warehouse Operations is responsible for performing/controlling a combination of manual or automated tasks necessary for the receipt, storage, and shipment of product. This may include functions of receiving, picking, packing, shipping, staging, transporting, storage, delivery, etc. Also responsible for the efficient flow of products from the point of product receipt from vendors to the shipment of products (via prescribed service parameters) to a variety of internal and external customers.
- High School Diploma/GED preferred
- Good written communication skills
- 1-2 years experience
- Proficient in Microsoft office preferred
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Applies acquired knowledge and skills to complete standard tasks
- Readily learns and applies new information and methods to work in assigned area
- Maintains appropriate licenses, training and certifications
- Works on routine assignments that require some problem resolution
- Works within clearly defined standard operating procedures and/or scientific methods
- Adheres to all quality guidelines
- Works under moderate degree of supervision
- Work typically involves regular review of output by work lead or supervisor
- Refers complex unusual problems to supervisor
- 1-3 Years of experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Forklift, Pallet Jack, RF Scanner experience
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs
- Verify and load all components for each order, separate all sample picks
- Separate all piggyback & PBDS components and place into totes or gaylords
- Clean totes and cart surfaces prior to loading
- Maintain staging area zones in an orderly fashion
- Maintain housekeeping and remove all corrugate/pallets
- Accumulate and stack empty totes for transport to picking zones
- Miscellaneous duties as directed by supervisor
- Picking correct component quantities including additional picks
- Verifies lot number and expiration date if applicable
- Pick components in FIFO while maintaining organized stocking locations
- Completed order is placed in tote or cart and placed in perspective areas
- Maintain housekeeping and remove all empty corrugate/pallets
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.