To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dearborn, MI
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Advantage Resourcing • Dearborn, MI
Posted 25 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Administrative Support - Dearborn, MI
- Invoices – Run billing register, prepare invoices, mail or email to municipality. Produce manual invoices as necessary.
- Titles – Maintain the title report by following up for titles on funded vehicles and removing from report once received. Ensure that copies are provided to the investor. Prepare title releases as vehicles are paid in full and send to municipality.
- Mail – Retrieve, sort and deliver mail to the appropriate desks within the department.
- Purchase Orders – Ensure that purchase orders are correct, signed and returned to the municipality.
- Filing – Make copies of documents to mail to the municipality, file with working files, pulling files and making copies as required for the sale to investors.
- Email – Monitor the departments generic email account and forward to the appropriate desk within the department.
- Vehicle Return Option – point of contact for processing lease-end paperwork with the municipality, dealership and investor
- Payoffs – Prepare and process payoff quotes
- Review Payoff Suspense items and process
- Insurance Follow-up
- Back-up for Daily Funding, Delinquencies and Late Fee follow-up, and Documentation
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to multi-task
- Ability to work independently
- Good oral and written skills
- Excellent time management
Associate Degree or higher
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
United States of America
Sales & Marketing / Administrative
Folder Group ID