To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
75 Robin Hill Road
Goleta, CA 93117
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Innovative Micro Technology, Inc • Goleta, CA
Posted 2 months ago
IMT is a Santa Barbara-based technology company enabling world-changing solutions in IoT sensors, 100G+ optical communications, autonomous vehicles, 5G networking, molecular diagnostics, stem-cell therapies and DNA sequencing. It specializes in the design and manufacture of Micro Electro-Mechanical Systems (MEMS) for sensing and communications applications.
Join a team of industry experts leveraging the power of MEMS to shape the future!
Generous and affordable Health, Dental, Vision, Disability and Retirement Plans, Paid Vacation, Sick, and Holidays
IMT is looking for an energetic candidate who will be responsible for managing all business and communications activities associated with specific development and production programs. This would include participation in generating quotes, price negotiations, and “Statement of Work” generation. Candidate will work closely with technical program managers to assure customer expectations and IMT’s project goals are met.
- Serve as the primary interface with IMT’s customers to ensure effective communication and successful completion of programs.
- Track program status and schedules, resolve financial/billing issues, and communicate basic technical information.
- Lead all customer meetings, including agenda, action item lists, and meeting notes. Ensure critical information is communicated to engineering, ops, finance, and sales.
- Coordinate with the operations team to ensure programs achieve committed schedules.
- Ensure that all required raw materials are ordered and delivered to support the program schedule.
- Manage internal communications and track action items for the engineering, operations, and sales teams.
- Support the accounting team on invoicing-related topics.
- Assist the executive team on revenue forecasting.
- Own the process of obtaining, updating, and communicating customer forecasts
- Oversee and resolve shipping requirements and issues.
- Assist program managers in quoting future business.
- College degree in business, communications, or similar disciplines
- Technical knowledge/background a big plus
- Good communications and negotiating skills
- Very good organizational skills
- Self-starter, adaptable, requires little supervision
Candidate must be a U.S. Citizen or Permanent Resident