Our client, a prominent cruise line brand, is expanding its marketing team to include a Product Marketing Manager. This position will lead Product Marketing and serve as a subject matter expert for key products. This position operates on a hybrid schedule out of their Fort Lauderdale office. Responsibilities:
- Develop robust product briefs that contain information required by various teams including Marketing, Sales, PR, Revenue Management and Contact Centers to effectively support the key product priorities.
- Collaborate with key stakeholders at HQ to gather key content and localize the information for the U.S. market.
- Activate key channel assets such as campaigns / product videos (where applicable) and track channel placements via communications plans to maximize demand for key products.
- Monitor deployment and itinerary changes and identify the impact to product briefs and channel communications.
- Support the Brand Team to ensure relevant terminology, product names, and cruise terminology are reflected and maintained in brand and product guidelines.
- Liaise with the PR team to ensure press releases contain accurate product details and identify opportunities to enhance the positioning of our products and drive cross-channel synergy between PR and Marketing.
- Relevant Consumer Product Marketing experience - cruise line a plus.
- Possess strong critical thinking skills, the ability to analyze facts, and convert them into conclusions and solutions.
- Passionate about consumer products.
- Ability to balance various priorities simultaneously in a high-paced environment.
If you meet the required qualifications and are interested in this role, please apply today. The Solomon Page Distinction
Our teams, comprised of subject matter experts, develop an interest in your preferences and goals and we act as an advisor for your career advancement. Solomon Page has an extensive network of established clients which allows us to present opportunities that are well-suited to your respective goals and needs - this specialized approach sets us apart in the industries we serve. About Solomon Page
Founded in 1990, Solomon Page is a specialty niche provider of staffing and executive search solutions across a wide array of functions and industries. The success of Solomon Page reflects an organic growth strategy supported by a highly entrepreneurial culture. Acting as a strategic partner to our clients and candidates, we focus on providing customized solutions and building long-term relationships based on trust, respect, and the consistent delivery of excellent results. For more information and additional opportunities, visit: solomonpage.com and connect with us on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn.
- Consumer Product
- Critical Thinking
- Public Relations