You’re being taken to an external site to apply.Enter your email below to receive job recommendations for similar positions.
Labcorp Oncology Pharma Product Marketing Manager
Labcorp Oncology believes in harnessing science to improve health and the lives of people with cancer. We work day and night, around the world to support the delivery of more treatment options to improve patient outcomes.
This is a remote role within the Labcorp Oncology Marketing team.
This position will play a pivotal role in generating awareness and strengthening differentiation for our comprehensive Labcorp Oncology product and service offerings within the pharmaceutical audience segment. The chosen candidate will develop global portfolio content and work in collaboration with other product management and marketing stakeholders and subject matter experts in R&D, regulatory and medical to build foundational assets and ensure consistent delivery and stewardship of the brand.
The ideal candidate should have experience with genomics, oncology biomarkers, precision oncology diagnostics and their applications to support the oncology drug development continuum. The candidate will support go-to market strategy and tactics for revenue growth across our broader Labcorp Oncology portfolio of precision oncology products and services for the pharmaceutical audience segment.
This position is an individual contributor role.
What You’ll Do:
- Work in close collaboration with key stakeholders from the Labcorp Oncology businesses to establish targeted precision oncology diagnostics portfolio marketing strategy and tactics for the global pharmaceutical audience
- Demonstrate thought leadership, best practice sharing, competitive benchmarking and expertise on the evolving landscape of precision oncology diagnostic solutions
- Serve as a partner to sales leaders in the creation and deployment of sales enablement tools and training in support of product launches and marketing initiatives
- Partner with integrated marketing and marketing centers of excellence to develop compelling messaging and lead the smooth execution of the pharma audience Labcorp Oncology marketing plans, across all channels and within budget
- Collaborate with functional partners - sales, scientific, medical and operations - to generate customer facing materials that are compelling and help to differentiate our Labcorp Oncology portfolio of products and services for the pharmaceutical audience
- Measure the impact of targeted marketing initiatives via key metrics to make recommendations on improvements and best practices that optimize the lead generation and business outcomes of future programs
- Assess and refine the brand experience across our comprehensive Labcorp Oncology portfolio for pharmaceutical companies to ensure optimal customer experience
What You’ll Bring:
- 7 years B2B in brand management and marketing experience within healthcare, diagnostic, pharma, CRO or life science sector
- Experience with NGS, genomics and precision oncology, companion diagnostics (CDx) experience strongly preferred
- A Bachelor's degree in healthcare, biological sciences, genetics, marketing, business, or related discipline is required; MBA or advanced degree preferred
- Self-motivation, with the proven ability to influence through strong collaboration and deliver results within a complex, global, highly-matrixed organization
- A passion for the end-to-end customer and patient experience with expertise in creating customer journey maps and buyer personas
- Experience in developing positioning and messaging to bring new products and portfolios to market that serve multiple use cases and personas, across global geographies
- Ability to manage third party vendors or in-house creative teams to deliver messaging and content at the portfolio and product level through datasheets, white papers, blog posts, web content, etc.
- Proven results with marketing program strategy, planning, development, and implementation through omni-channel approaches (digital, social, print, email, webinar and face-to-face events, etc.)
- Excellent listening, verbal and written communication skills with ability to create visually compelling, engaging presentations to convey complex concepts in a succinct way
- Meticulous attention to detail and effective storytelling
- Willingness to travel globally – up to 15% travel
Labcorp is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer:
As an EOE/AA employer, Labcorp strives for diversity and inclusion in the workforce and does not tolerate harassment or discrimination of any kind. We make employment decisions based on the needs of our business and the qualifications of the individual and do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy or other medical conditions/needs), family or parental status, marital, civil union or domestic partnership status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, personal appearance, age, veteran status, disability, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic. We encourage all to apply.
For more information about how we collect and store your personal data, please see ourPrivacy Statement.
- Attention To Detail
- Customer Experience
- Diagnostic Skills
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Job ID: gbhoeem
For your privacy and protection, when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction. Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder Terms and Conditions for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the Terms and Conditions and both meet and comply with their provisions.