To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Denver, CO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Public Consulting Group, Inc. • Denver, CO
Posted 7 days ago
Public Consulting Group, Inc. (PCG) provides management consulting and technology services to help public sector education, health, human services, and other government clients achieve their performance goals and better serve populations in need. Founded in 1986 and headquartered in Boston, Massachusetts, PCG has more than 2300 professionals in 45 offices around the U.S. The firm draws on more than two decades of consulting to public sector clients in all 50 states, Canada and Europe to deliver best-practice solutions and measurable results to state and local public agencies, state-operated facilities, and private providers that do business with government agencies. PCG is committed to a diverse workforce which is a reflection of our clients and the people they serve. Our organizational culture attracts and rewards people who are results-oriented and interested in making an immediate impact on their community as well as their own careerResponsibilities
The Health Care Financing Solutions team is looking for a Sr. Consultant to join the team! The Health Care Financing Solutions unit provides reimbursement and claim solution services to state and local governments. Specific reimbursements services include Rate Setting, Cost Reporting and Cost Settlement. Claiming solution services included: TPA/ASO operations, Coding and Compliance services as well as Provider Billing Services.
Senior Consultants occupy a critical position in PCG and are key to the management team in achieving business objectives.development responsibilities within the firm. Senior Consultants serve as role models for consultants, business analysts, and administrative staff, always employing sound business and professional judgment in their activities
- Serve as project manager and subject matter expert within the practice with a strong understanding of federal requirements for funding and service provision.
- Develop and execute new growth strategies
- Identify new sales opportunities and follow-up on sales leads
- Understand and be an expert in complex federal regulations and requirements
- Analyze and interpret federal and state law and regulation.
- Review and be expert in business operations for service and efficiency improvements
- Independently manage complex projects, staff and tasks with limited supervision while meeting and exceeding performance expectations.
- Develop communication plan with clients
- Identify and elicit requirements from key stakeholders in each engagement.
- Facilitate client discussions.
- Identify gaps and shortcomings, and determine necessary workarounds.
- Plan and monitor ongoing project tasks.
- Delegate tasks and responsibilities to team members.
- Assess best practices and compliance errors and provide technical assistance to clients.
- Lead proposal writing teams, including writing sections, coordinating efforts and preparing proposal submissions.
- Prepare other written reports and materials for clients.
- Manage daily project functions and client interactions
- Bachelor's degree and Master's degree required.
Strong quantitative skills and able to analyze and interpret financial data
Ability to research, analyze and interpret policy, legal briefs and regulations.
Able to work independently and consistently achieve excellent results.
Able to work effectively with all members of project teams.
Outstanding oral and written presentation skills
Demonstrated initiative and ability to successfully identify new business opportunities and up-sell to existing customers.