To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Atlanta, GA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Senior Information Technology Auditor
Global Payments Inc. • Atlanta, GA
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Summary:This role will deliver a diverse array of information technology and information security audits that include in-depth analysis and understanding of supporting business processes. This position will have the opportunity to evaluate numerous technology platforms and apply process, technology and security risk considerations. The candidate should have experience with a wide array of technology processes, such as infrastructure design and management, information security operations, service management, software development lifecycle, disaster recovery planning, etc. This position provides the opportunity for future career advancement as well as exposure to senior leadership and organizational divisions across the globe.
The Internal Audit team focuses heavily on risk-based audits that help management identify and reduce organizational risk. These projects vary each year and provide a high degree of challenge and diversity. The team also performs internal advisory projects and supports compliance audit responsibilities.
Familiarity with the payment processing industry and common technology control frameworks, including COBIT, NIST Cybersecurity, ISO 27000, PCI-DSS, and the FFIEC IT Handbook is also preferred.
- Conduct risk-based audits including all aspects of the audit lifecycle, including risk assessment, planning, client coordination, fieldwork, data analysis, work paper documentation, reporting, and remediation validation, with direction from senior team members.
- Strong focus on information technology and information security controls in executing integrated, risk-based audits to evaluate the design and effectiveness of internal controls. Auditor will also focus on the integration of IT and business process risk considerations within the audit process.
- Detailed understanding of IT managed processes, including technology architecture, system build and provisioning, configuration management, performance monitoring, incident management, change management, user access management, disaster recovery, etc.
- Evaluate key information security risks including confidentiality, integrity and availability of technology components through review of security operational processes, such as vulnerability management, penetration testing, security logging and monitoring, security incident response, and defense in depth strategies.
- Evaluate root cause factors for audit testing exceptions and recommend practical solutions that reduce risk and strengthen business process and controls.
- Ensure audit-testing work papers are documented in a consistent and high quality manner while executing project tasks in adherence to established timelines.
- Build and develop Internal Audit’s brand within the company through meaningful relationship building.
- Enable continuous improvement of the Internal Audit department by identifying and communicating enhancement opportunities to department leadership.
- Support the development of other team members within the Internal Audit department.
- Audit and/or consulting experience in most of these areas:
- Information and data protection for payment card data and personally-identifiable information
- Information security operations, including vulnerability management, penetration testing, centralized log management, customized security monitoring/alerting, threat intelligence practices and security incident response
- Application security, including secure coding practices, segregation of duties and least privileged access concepts
- Technology infrastructure security, including mainframe, network devices, UNIX/LINUX, Windows, SQL Server and Oracle database platforms
- Integration of business process controls with supporting technologies. Business process workflow documentation, including identification of key risks and the corresponding business and technology controls
- Systems development, project management and change management
- IT infrastructure design, management and operations
- Business continuity and disaster recover
- SOX/SSAE18 control testing
- Ability to work in a complex and evolving environment.
- Demonstrate strong project management and execution skills, including prioritizing tasks, balancing workload, anticipating next steps, and adapting to change.
- Tailor project approaches based on areas of key risks. Critically evaluate audit procedures to maximize the value of each audit project.
- Strong communication and presentation skills with an ability to tailor communications to different audiences.
- Prepare clear, concise and accurate documentation and audit reports.
- Pursue work with enthusiasm, energy, drive and team collaboration.
- Establish and build effective relationships.
- Collaborate with management and senior leadership to improve internal controls and processes.
- Assist and provide guidance to the Internal Audit staff, when needed; train staff during fieldwork.
- Proactively communicate issues with colleagues and obtain agreement on audit findings and practical recommendations with control owners prior to presentation to management.
- 3+ years of relevant audit and/or risk management experience.
- Knowledge of auditing principles and practices, and the analysis and reporting of audit information.
- Bachelor’s degree in Auditing, Business Management or Information Technology.
- Merchant Acquiring / Payment Processing / Financial Technology industry experience preferred.
- Experience with internal control frameworks, including COBIT, FFIEC, PCI DSS, NIST, Sarbanes-Oxley, ISO27001, and ITIL
- CIA, CISA, CISM, CISSP or other relevant certifications are preferred.
- Big Four audit experience preferred
- 10-15% travel requirement, including some international travel
Global Payments Inc. is an equal opportunity employer.
Global Payments provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex (including pregnancy), national origin, ancestry, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability, veteran status, genetic information or any other basis protected by law. Those applicants requiring reasonable accommodation to the application and/or interview process should notify a representative of the Human Resources Department.