$80000.00 to $95000.00 yearly
Robert Half Technology has a need for a Network Administrator to come work for a top-tier organization in the Communications industry. To excel in this position, you should be a results-oriented problem solver who is passionate about establishing and sustaining a stable network infrastructure. You will ensure security, integrity and high-availability of enterprise systems and related components to develop, administer and maintain the network infrastructure to support the business. The software, hardware, network security programs, and data storage systems you will be working with are constantly changing. Your commitment to staying up to date and fully informed through ongoing education is vital. This Network Administrator role, located in the Springfield, Virginia, area is a full-time opportunity.
• IP Networking including TCP/IP, BGP, OSPF, NAT, Access-Lists, Route Redistribution, IP Multicast, Spanning Tree, RIP, H.323, SIP, QOS, Switching, Encapsulation, address protocols.
• Cisco VOIP, Telephone and Voicemail
• Network Monitoring
• Router and Switch configuration and maintenance
• Network Security and Firewall configurations and administration
• Virtual Private Network (VPN) configurations and administration
• Local area network configurations and administration
• Wide area network configurations and administration
• Cable management
• Implement system redundancy and disaster recovery upgrades, maintenance and disaster recovery upgrades, maintenance monitoring
• Network backup and recovery
• Network failover and recovery
• Bachelor’s degree or higher
• Minimum 2 years of hands on networking experience
• CCNA certification or higher preferred
• Strong understanding of TCP/IP and ability to install and troubleshoot LANs and WANs
• Network configurations and maintenance.
• Network diagnostics and troubleshooting, using network analyzing tools
• Ability to work well as part of a team and to form liaisons with other groups in order to achieve states objectives
** FOR IMMEDIATE CONSIDERATION PLEASE SEND YOUR MOST UPDATED RESUME TO Email blocked - click to apply
Technology doesn't change the world. People do.
As a technology staffing firm, we can't think of a more fitting mantra. We're extreme believers in technology and the incredible things it can do. But we know that behind every smart piece of software, every powerful processor, and every brilliant line of code is an even more brilliant person.
Leader among IT staffing agencies
The intersection of technology and people — it's where we live. Backed by more than 65 years of experience, Robert Half Technology is a leader among IT staffing agencies. Whether you're looking to hire experienced technology talent or find the best technology jobs, we are your IT expert to call.
We understand not only the art of matching people, but also the science of technology. We use a proprietary matching tool that helps our staffing professionals connect just the right person to just the right job. And our network of industry connections and strategic partners remains unmatched.
Apply for this job now or contact our branch office at Phone number blocked - click to apply to learn more about this position.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Technology. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half URL blocked - click to apply.
Border Gateway Protocol
Spanning Tree Protocols
Network Address Translation
Open Shortest Path First