To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jersey City, NJ
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Internal Auditor- Sox
Experis • Jersey City, NJ
Posted 22 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
Are you an auditor looking to gain valuable experience that will make you more marketable and offer you that next step up? Our client is a multinational organization located in Jersey City. They are seeking a Senior Auditor with expertise in SOX compliance and Operations Risk Management for a direct hire position.
Responsibilities and skills necessary include:
- Lead company SOX efforts through the planning and performance of operational audits.
- Review and evaluate the design and operating effectiveness of financial and operational internal controls. Oversee the work of SOX audit staff and communicate the results of audits effectively, providing meaningful recommendations and feedback to management to strengthen the internal control environment for the organization.
- Utilize and leverage knowledge and understanding of Internal Control methodologies and terminology (e.g. COSO); Process and Controls and standard industry practices
- Review and assess company processes and systems by evaluating control risks/gaps and provide management and process owners with recommendations for improvements to policies, procedures and practices.
- Performance/Oversight of defined audit procedures to test internal controls and compliance with Company policy, procedures, standards and guidelines. Participates in the continued refinement of audit procedures.
- Provide feedback and input during the planning phase of an audit relating the proposed scope of Internal Audit testing based upon an understanding of business processes and the risk profile of the area under review.
- Develops and maintains positive relationships with business unit and corporate management and audit team members.
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting or Finance
- 3-6 years of Sox Compliance/Audit experience
- Experience with COSO 2013 Framework and entity level controls
- Big 4 or large regional public accounting background highly desired, CPA a plus
- Hands on execution and supervisory experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities
- Expert MS Excel experience
At Experis Finance (www.experis.com), we have built a reputation for results-driven, innovative workforce solutions that help companies create competitive advantage. From basic to complex, we custom tailor our services to fit our clients' needs from interim and permanent professional talent resourcing to complete project solutions in the areas of risk advisory, tax and finance & accounting. Our professionals provide specialized industry and technical experience and expertise to our clients, enabling them to accelerate their business performance. We serve clients, including Fortune 500 and Global 1000 companies, from offices worldwide leveraging the workforce capabilities of the ManpowerGroup.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Experis is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE/AA)