Remote Work: No
At Zebra, we're reinventing how businesses operate at the enterprise edge - helping them run faster, smarter, and more connected than ever before. A dynamic community of builders, doers and problem solvers, we each play a unique role - shaping new technologies, bringing solutions to market, and partnering with companies on the front line of business.
Shipping, receiving, order fulfillment, storing and distributing of materials. Lifts up to 40 pounds and will operate a forklift. Bending, twisting, and lifting are frequent. Adheres to all safety, quality, and productivity standards. Adheres to all company policies. Assists in maintaining inventory accuracy. Manages items coming into the warehouse from production. Directs warehouse associate activities.
Answer emails in an effective and timely manner.
1st shift: 7AM-3PM
• Manage outbound orders in WMS system including task management.
• Monitors and ensures team adherence to operation procedures.
• Coordinate and communicate effectively across departments.
• Has the ability to run required daily reports and coordinate work strategies for all associates.
• Performs outbound staging and packing in accordance with site policies.
• Executes ERP system transactions on outbound and inbound shipments.
• Updates FMS for parcel and freight shipments.
• Learns to use handheld RF scanners and Warehouse Management System to fulfill orders.
• Maintains inventory accuracy.
• Handles and controls hazardous material on both inbound and outbound.
• Complies with 5S safety, housekeeping practices, and regulations.
• Completes all required safety training and follows protocol in all risk situations.
• Uses Personal Protective Equipment (PPE) appropriate to tasks at hand.
• Lifts up to 75 pounds unassisted.
• Certification on powered industrial trucks including work assist vehicle (WAV), off the ground order picker (up to 35' off the ground), reach truck, dock stocker and powered pallet jacks.
• Creates repair RMA's, manages receiving and shipment issues within repair systems.
• Develops familiarity with a subset of products, processes, operational metrics and software tools; learns and follows basic work instructions for functional assignments according to productivity and quality standards
• Provides input geared towards continuous improvement, work instruction documentation, and standardization of processes.
• Resolves a variety of basic problems of limited complexity under direct supervision and performs rudimentary analysis involving a limited number of factors.
• Performs activities to evaluate and maintain equipment.
• Creates expense orders for internal repair consumption.
• Services customer product, including evaluating and validating customer complaint information, repair history, troubleshooting, and contract entitlement.
• Creates work instructions, check sheets, or other process documentation.
• Trains associates in basic work assignments and shares information with the team in regards to new learnings.
• May obtain certification as an emergency responder.
• May obtain training in other areas of safety (i.e. fire extinguisher use).
• Possesses full product knowledge within a subset of a product families.
• Solid understanding of Lean Manufacturing concepts (i.e. types of waste, cycle and
takt time, Kanban, kaizen, FIFO, JIT, Poka yoke, line balancing, etc).
• Performs work method analysis and develops best practices for a variety of
operations along with setting standard work times.
• Learns and develops ability to analyze data from reports to make business decisions related to work force utilization (i.e. line balancing, OT, etc).
• Ability to develop accurate and detailed work method documentation.
• Learns and develops familiarity with the concepts of basic statistics (i.e. normal distribution, variance, and basic SPC) and can apply them to business needs.
• Demonstrates innovative and creative ideas in managing safety in the workplace.
• Leads by example in terms of safe working behaviors and in emergency situations (i.e. fire alarm evacuations).
• Learns and develops knowledge of industry standards for operational safety topics
(i.e. handling hazardous materials and chemicals).
• Develops and implements corrective actions in response to safety and 5S audit findings.
• Understands the goals, objectives, and priorities of other areas of the department and supports to align resources to those priorities.
• Develops training content and or courses and delivers training to other associates.
• Assists logistics leaders with daily work load management, employee communications, and other leadership aspects of the operation.
• Works on a full range of problems of moderate scope that require selection and/or modification of existing procedures and processes.
• Represents the unit on project teams and may perform in project leadership role on projects of moderate scope and impact.
• Resolves a diverse range of moderately complex problems where analysis of data requires evaluation of a variety of moderately complex factors.
• Typically required to interpret and frame information for presentation to varied audiences.
• Typically has contact with internal or external stakeholders in order to resolve moderately complex problems.
• Full knowledge of ISO requirements and demonstrated ability to ensure compliance with external auditors.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
+ High School Diploma or GED preferred but not required.
+ 2+ years of experience in warehouse activities.
+ Must be able to see color.
+ Physical Demands: (Medium work that includes moving objects up to 50 pounds.)
+ Knowledge and experience with international shipping.
+ Basic computer literacy, knowledge of software (Microsoft Office, Warehouse Management systems, and ERP system).
+ Full knowledge of job-related policies and procedures as well as corporate policies and procedures that may impact role functioning.
+ Requires full knowledge of own area of functional responsibility.
+ Effectively distributes work, providing performance guidance as needed.
+ Effective communication skills.
+ Proficient understanding of the use of a desktop.
+ Basic math skills.
+ Can read a ruler.
+ Operate a forklift.
+ Personal Protective Equipment required (safety glasses, steel-toed boots, gloves, etc.)
Come join the herd!
Zebra is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, ancestry, marital status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other basis prohibited by law. If you are an individual with a disability and need assistance in applying for a position, please contact us at [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Receiving Associate, Senior
The EEO is the Law poster is available here: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Warehouse Receiving Associate, Senior
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform crucial job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
Zebra Total Rewards includes more than just pay and is structured to meet the needs of our changing global business and evolving talent. We are committed to providing our employees with a benefits program that is comprehensive and competitive - including healthcare, wellness, inclusion networks, and continued learning and development offerings. We offer community service days, in addition to the traditional insurances, compensation, parental leave, employee assistance program and paid time off offerings depending on the country where you work.
Salary: USD 18.50 Hourly
Salary offered will vary depending on your location, job-related skills, knowledge, and experience.
Additionally, all Zebra roles are eligible for cash incentive programs. For example, sales roles have additional opportunity to earn substantial variable compensation tied to quota achievement. In most other roles, the Zebra annual cash incentive program links Company and individual performance together. Some roles may also be eligible for long-term incentive equity awards.
- Business Process Improvement
- Business Requirements
- Computer Literacy