A renowned Trailer Repair facility who has operations across the country has immediate openings for experienced Trailer Mechanics and Apprentices to work at their shop in Eagan, MN.
What Do They Offer?
- Ongoing Training & Development
- Internal Growth Opportunities
- Competitive Wages
- Comprehensive Benefits & 401K Plan
Working in the shop, Trailer Technicians and Apprentices will perform DOT Inspections, ABS Diagnostics and Repairs, Suspension work, Electrical Systems, and Preventative Maintenance work to a large fleet of Flatbed, Dry-Freight, and Reefer Trailers.
- Minimum 1-year experience with Trailer/Truck repairs
- Experience performing service and repairs to a variety of trailers (i.e. flatbeds, tankers, dry vans etc.)
- Own tools and valid driver's license
Successful Mechanics and Apprentices will be subject to a pre-employment background checks (Criminal, Drug, and Medical).
$16.00 - $25.00/hour. Total compensation comes with Shift Differential, Comprehensive Benefits available (Medical, Dental, And Vision Coverage), PTO, Education Assistance, and a 401K Plan. Shift:
Days, 8:00am, - 4:30pm (Mon - Fri). Overtime available after 40 hours per week. Direct Toll Free: