Registered Nurse Progressive Care Unit AdventHealth Dade City
Location Address: 13933 17th St, Dade City, FL 33525
Top Reasons To Work At AdventHealth Dade City:
- Only hospital in East and Central Pasco to earn Accreditation in Atrial Fibrillation in 2018 by the American College of Cardiology
- Five-Star Recipient for Hip Fracture Treatment in 2019 by Healthgrades
- Earned Get With the Guidelines Stroke Silver Plus TS Quality Achievement Award 2018 by American Heart/Stroke Association
You Will Be Responsible For:
- Utilizes the nursing process to provide quality care to the patient.
- Identifies patient care requirements by establishing personal rapport with potential and actual patients and other persons in a position to understand care requirements.
- Establishes a compassionate environment by providing emotional, psychological, and spiritual support to patients, friends, and families.
- Promotes patient’s independence by establishing patient care goals; teaching patients, friends, and family to understand condition, medications, and self-care skills; answering questions.
- Assures quality of care by adhering to standards, measuring health outcomes against patient care goals and standards; making or recommending necessary adjustments; following standards of care set by state board of nursing, state nurse practice act, and other governing agency regulations.
What You Will Need:
- Current Florida state Registered Nurse licensure
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing
- Associates Degree in Nursing
- Current American Heart Association BLS certification
- American Heart Association ACLS certification within 90 days of hire
- NIHSS stroke certification within 30 days of hire
The Clinical Registered Nurse (RN) is accountable for coordinating the efforts of the multidisciplinary treatment team for the patients under his/her care. The RN is accountable for administering, supervising, coordinating, and evaluating the nursing process in the provision of care; and will strive to maintain and improve patient outcomes. S/he is accountable for working within the parameters of the Florida Nurse Practice Act, regulatory standards, established policies, protocols and procedures; and utilizes other pertinent references as guidelines for clinical practice. S/he critically evaluates evidence for application to clinical practice in his / her area of practice.
This facility is an equal opportunity employer and complies with federal, state and local anti-discrimination laws, regulations and ordinances.
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support (Acls)
- Basic Life Support
- Certified Nurse Practitioner
- Clinical Practices
- Clinical Works