Kforce's Milwaukee, Wisconsin (WI) client that is looking for 2 Customer Service Representatives for a year-long contract position.
In this role, you will complete review life insurance applications and related documents for completeness and correctness prior to underwriter assignment, according to an established process; review outstanding requirements and documents; resolve the majority of issues without escalation, identifying the need for special handling as appropriate; communicate with Financial Representatives to obtain missing information; expedite requests for additional information needed throughout the underwriting process
- Associate degree and/or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Minimum of two years of experience in a professional environment
- Experience using multiple computer applications simultaneously with excellent keyboarding/typing skills required
- Proven ability to problem-solve and act independently
- Attention to detail with the demonstrated ability to apply sound judgment in the application of procedure and guidelines
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to independently recognize priorities and meet deadlines with high quality results
- Knowledge and understanding of the insurance industry desirable
Kforce is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Attention To Detail