Our North American HQ in Jersey City is in search for an experienced executive to lead the Real Estate team. Your Role
This role has the responsiblity to manage the portfolio of KN owned and leased property in USA, manage build projects and support corporate initiatives. This role is also responsible for support and the execution of the corporate real estate strategy and related initiatives Your Responsibilities
• Create and direct the Real Estate strategies and portfolio management. This includes the identification of suppliers for strategic alliances and the understanding of the key cost drivers.
• Optimize utilization of office and warehouse space to accommodate current and future needs
• Create dashboard with KPI, market analysis and risk assessment
• Develops, establishes, and coordinates RFPs (Requests for Proposals) for upcoming renewals or new locations in coordination with our partner Real Estate broker. Invites key/core suppliers to provide solutions and cost proposals for our business requirements, evaluates proposals, makes recommendations for key stakeholders
• Develops and maintains an accurate accounting of the Real Estate spend including CAM, Utilities, FM, lease costs per location and corporate-wide basis through the collecting of spending diagnostics of the indirect spend categories.
• Governance of office/warehouse guidelines and requirements including standardization of finishes/furniture
• Manage all aspects of area of responsibility as it applies to KN Global Procurement, FM and RE Policy
• Responsible for data collection, data quality, implementation and maintenance of Planon Real Estate software
• Act as subject matter expert for Real Estate, building development, construction, workspace and, project management
• Identify savings, local/state/federal incentive programs, sustainability and, synergy opportunities Your Skills and Experiences
• Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Engineering, or Real Estate or other related field, MS/MBA Degree in Business Preferred.
• 5+ years of Real Estate experience; 7+ of experience in the project management area at a managerial level. Logistics Operations, finance and matrix management experience
• Must possess and demonstrate strong motivational and leadership qualities.
• Possess and demonstrate excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Possess excellent proactive problem-solving and analytical skills.
• Possess ability to create team-based environment.
• Possess extensive knowledge of Real Estate strategies, tactics and negotiation skills.
• Well organized, detail-oriented, possess ability to multi-task.
• Self-motivated, disciplined, focused, work well under pressure and be able to prioritize work.
• Must be dependable and show initiative to improve the overall throughput and financial goals of the organization.
• Must possess the ability to bridge relationships with a variety of individuals and between various Business Units, Departments and C-levels of the organization.
• Ability to articulate with strong presentation skills as well as excellent oral and written communication abilities, including strong negotiation skills.
• High personal integrity and ethics with uncompromising standards. Good Reasons to Join
We offer competitive compensation, a comprehensive benefits package, employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, excellent training programs and a highly dynamic global work environment
Attention To Detail