Sr. Financial AnalystCompensation:
Robert Half Finance & Accounting is currently recruiting a Senior Financial Analyst for our Manufacturing client. Conduct the development of forecast processes to ensure resources are leveraged with maximum effectiveness, build long-range operating plans to support business initiatives, and drive world class strategic and financial planning methods, in this Senior Financial Analyst opportunity. This position is directly responsible for operationilizing and cultivating data-driven planning processes and improving upon monthly and quarterly reporting. This Senior Financial Analyst position is a career-pivoting role in which you will contribute strategic input to the senior leadership of the company. This role will comprise of coordinating various planning cycles (annual planning, quarterly forecasts and monthly outlooks), while providing strategic analyses and recommendations. You will present variance analysis of bookings, revenues and expenses, clearly explaining the business reasons for variances and adjusting the outlook models to reflect operational adjustments. This full-time employment opportunity is based in the Rosemont, Illinois area.
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to Email blocked - click to apply
Your responsibilities in this role
- Present monthly reporting to business partners on financial results and actions required
- Work in partnership with senior executives on strategic deep dives by developing financial models and insights on topics such as: Retention forecasts, Campaign Planning & Tracking, return on investment of strategic investments, event tracking and execution, strategic resource allocation and prioritization
- Produce and monitor forecasting reports
- Overview performance to date and assess potential risks and opportunities
- Collaborate with Accounting on the monthly and quarterly financial close process
- Provide effective Business Intelligence (BI) to provide forward-looking insight and decision support
- Log monthly and quarterly performance through comparison of actuals versus expectations and enable business partners to handle their resources
- Grasp and define internal and external drivers impacting performance and trending
- Work in close collaboration with cross functional partners in Accounting and Operations to execute against plans
- Lead weekly, quarterly and annual Area/Segment-level Bookings and P&L forecasting
- Bachelor's Degree in Finance, MBA preferred
- Analytics experience required
- Business analysis experience preferred
- Adeptness in financial analysis
- Analysis experience
- Deep understanding of budget forecasting
- Demonstrated knowledge of management reporting
- Consolidations experience
- General familiarity with SAP
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Extremely efficient with financial reporting tools
- 3+ years experience with advanced financial analysis, planning and budget controls required
- Capable of simplifying complex problems and building solutions
For immediate consideration, please send your resume to email@example.com
Robert Half Finance & Accounting, the world's leader in specialized financial staffing, provides exciting full-time opportunities in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more. We pioneered the professional staffing industry, and we've been successfully matching professionals with employers since 1948. Our proven proprietary processes, along with our relationships in 325 locations worldwide, allow us to provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities. But don't take our word for it. Our company has appeared on Fortune® magazine’s list of “World's Most Admired Companies” since 1998, and 9 out of 10 of our customers would recommend our service to a colleague.
Apply for this job now or contact our nearest office at 888.490.5461 for additional information.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2019 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
Decision Support Systems