Position: Network Specialist
Location: Seneca Falls 13148
Duration: 9+ Months
Pay: $70 – 75/hr
Interview process: Phone/Video then Face to Face is required.
The Network Specialist’s role is to build and implement network systems across the enterprise. This includes the planning, installation, configuration, maintenance, support, and optimization of all wide area network connections, data center networks, local area networks, associated software, and communication links. This person will also troubleshoot network performance issues, analyze network traffic, and leverage network security tools and components to improve the IT Security posture of the enterprise.
Acquisition & Deployment
• Plan and implement any improvement, modification, or replacement of network infrastructure components.
• Conduct research on network products, services, protocols, and standards in support of network procurement and development efforts.
• Develop and implement policies, procedures, and associated training for network
• Ability to cross-train/mentor other team members
• Monitor and analyze network performance across the organization’s LANs, WANs, and wireless deployments.
• Ensure the stable operation and efficient performance of company networks.
• Monitor system capacity to determine its effect on performance and recommend enhancements to meet new or changing network demands.
• Identify and remedy network performance bottlenecks.
• Install and configure all network hardware and equipment, including routers, switches, firewalls, content filters, WAN optimizers, load-balancers, etc.
• Maintain network management applications
• Configure and monitor load-balancing and proxy of applications
• College Degree in computer science, information sciences or related field preferred, and or 3-5 years relevant experience.
• Current CCNA certification is required.
• CCNP or CCDP certification is a plus.
Knowledge & Experience
• Expert knowledge/understanding of network management and analysis platforms.
(Hands-on experience with Cisco Prime and ManageEngine Netflow Analyzer is a plus)
• Expert knowledge of multiple network platforms and technologies, including routers (Cisco), switches (Cisco), firewalls (Palo Alto), content filters (Palo Alto), and load-balancers (Citrix).
• Ability to design, setup and configure complex network environments.
• Ability to design, setup and configure complex wireless network environments (Cisco) that supports various secured configurations.
• Ability to configure, troubleshoot and maintain Cisco Unified Communication Manager.
• Ability to configure, troubleshoot and maintain Cisco Call Manager Express.
• Knowledge and previous experience with VoIP infrastructure.
• Hands-on experience with QoS.
• Experience with routing protocols such as EIGRP & BGP are required.
• Hands-on technical knowledge of network systems, protocols, and standards such as Ethernet, VoIP, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, T/DS/OC, 802.11x, and so on.
• Expertise in technologies used to enable remote employees including, but not limited to telephony, PCs, wireless networking, WiFi, and Smartphone
• Hands-on knowledge of the configuration of load-balancing of applications
With Kelly, you’ll have direct connections to leading IT organizations in the best companies around
the globe—offering you the chance to work on some of today’s most intriguing, innovative and high-
visibility projects. In a field where change is the only constant, our connections and opportunities
will help you take your career exactly where you want to go. We work with 95 of the Fortune 100™
companies, and more than 3,000 IT hiring managers turn to us each year to access the best talent:
people like you.
Last year we found 8,000 opportunities for IT professionals. Let us help advance your career
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit URL blocked - click to apply and connect with us on URL blocked - click to apply, URL blocked - click to apply and URL blocked - click to apply.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females,
Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is
committed to employing a diverse workforce. URL blocked - click to apply
Data Center Networking
Local Area Networks