Scope of Work:
Responsible for initiating and coordinating the clerical/secretarial functions required for the effective implementation of administrative policies and procedures for the Field Service group.
Stays abreast of all field job activity.
Coordinates repetitive field activity to insure consistency.
Must be comfortable working unsupervised most of the time.
Primary Job Responsibilities:
- Inputs M-Pro 200 information
- Handles invoicing activity including filing warranty claims and time keeping
- Assists Regional Field Service Manager in tech scheduling
- Stays informed of all field job activity
- Coordinates repetitive field activity to insure consistency
- Review and resolve inventory issues
- Perform necessary tasks required for maintaining adequate Parts Inventory
- Prepares trend report
- Reports problems or issues to Regional Field Service Manager and/or Regional Manager
- Responsible for opening and closing work orders, as well as providing the necessary parts to complete each work order
- Promote positive and professional relationships with all company personnel and between its’ divisions
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Must have 1 year(s) of directly previous experience
- Must obtain High School Diploma or equivalent
- Mechanical background or knowledge preferred
- Prefer bilingual (English/Spanish) speaking and writing skills
Requirements: Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSA’s)
- Must have working knowledge of the above titled position and how it relates to the overall business and its’ objectives
- Must meet goals and objectives set forth by company
- Must conform to company policies and procedures
- Must have a current driver’s license and proof of insurance
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Must have good phone etiquette
- Must have the ability to work flexible hours, days, and weekends (as necessary)
- Must have the ability to type 25 words per minute
- Must be computer literate and proficient in a Windows environment (MS Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook)
- Must be dependable and be able to work independently
- Must maintain good client relations and a professional appearance
- Must be able to maintain a professional appearance and good client relationships
- Must promote and maintain a clean, neat and safe work environment
- Must have the ability to effectively operate various types of office equipment (telephone system, copier, printer, fax etc)
- Must be attentive to detail and accuracy
- Must be able to remain calm in stressful situations
- Must observe all safety rules and regulations
- Must protect the company assets and interest
- Typical hours of work Monday through Friday; 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- Weekend hours as necessary
- Spanish Language
- Microsoft Power Point
- Microsoft Excel
- Computer Literacy