To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Dothan, AL
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Insurance Follow Up Representative
Advantage Resourcing • Dothan, AL
Posted 2 months ago
Insurance Follow Up Representative - Dothan, AL
- Contact insurance carriers through website, email or telephone to resolve outstanding accounts
- Analyze and resolve insurance denials
- Appeal and/or resubmit unresolved accounts to insurance carriers
- Research and respond to insurance correspondence
- Research and obtain required documents to resolve misdirected payments
- Medical billing experience
- Knowledge of health care terminology, laws and regulations
- Knowledge in Excel with Experience in Microsoft Office applications
- Proficient with data entry and multi-tasking in a Window’s environment
- Effective verbal and written communication skills
- Strong teamwork skill
Keywords: healthcare, medical, schedule, office, admin, clerical, insurance
About Advantage Resourcing
At Advantage Resourcing, our primary objective is to perfectly align the best people with the appropriate jobs. These jobs may be temporary assignments or career positions. We place talented people in a wide variety of jobs working with our client companies in areas such as: engineering, IT, technical, manufacturing, skilled trades, distribution, call centers, clerical, accounting, finance and sales.
Our strength is being able to solve our clients workforce needs by matching people that have the right skills, knowledge and motivation to each opportunity. Advantage Resourcing can help you discover the personal and career success you desire.
The Company supports affirmative action and equal employment opportunity. The Company will provide equal employment in employment practices to all applicants for employment. Employment decisions shall be made without regard to any protected characteristic such as, but not limited to, race, color, religion, gender, age, disability, national origin, ancestry, citizen status, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, status in regard to public assistance, disabled veterans, recently separated veterans, Armed Forces service medal veterans and other protected veterans, genetic information and other legally protected classes. Furthermore, the Company is an E-Verify employer. Information provided on this application will not be used for any discriminatory purposes. The Company complies with all applicable federal, state and local non-discrimination laws and regulations. The Company will provide reasonable accommodations in the application or interviewing process. If you need a reasonable accommodation in the application or interviewing process, please contact us.
Full Time, Temp Position