To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- San Diego, CA
- US Autopost
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Guest Service Agent - Embassy Suites San Diego/La Jolla
Embassy Suites By Hilton • San Diego, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Embassy Suites San Diego/La Jolla is in search of a Full Time Guest Service Agent/Concierge hybrid to join our Front Desk team! Hilton is ranked by Fortune Magazine as a Best Place to Work in the United States! What are you waiting for? Please read the information below, submit your application, and come join the Hilton family!
- Looking for someone with open and flexible availability to work AM and PM shifts (between 6:30am-11:30pm)
- Must be able to work weekends and holidays.
- At least 6 months of customer service experience is required.
- Prior hotel front desk/concierge experience is preferred.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service in a fast paced work environment.
As a Guest Services Agent/Concierge, you would be responsible for greeting and registering guests and checking guests out of the hotel in the hotel's continuing effort to deliver outstanding guest service and financial profitability. Specifically, you would be responsible for performing the following tasks to the highest standards:
- Greet guests and complete the registration process to include, but not limited to, inputting and retrieving information from the computer, confirmation of guest information and room rate, selection of rooms, coding electronic keys, promoting marketing programs, providing a welcome packet and ensuring guest knows location of room and/or has a bell person accompany him/her.
- Assist guests with check-out including, but not limited to, ensuring rooms and services are correctly accounted, using the point-of-sale system, handling money, processing credit and debit cards, accepting and recording various forms of payment, converting foreign currency, making change and processing gift certificates and cards.
- Demonstrate a thorough knowledge of hotel information including, but not limited to, room categories, room rates, packages, promotions, the local area and other general product knowledge and answer guest questions and inquiries.
- Use up-selling techniques to promote hotel services and facilities and to maximize room occupancy.
- Provide information, recommendations and booking services for a variety of guest inquiries, including, but not limited to, directions, hours of outlet operation, hotel services, transportation and travel arrangements, tour and event tickets, theme parks, restaurant reservations, and medical care
- Respond to guest inquiries and requests and resolve issues in a timely, friendly and efficient manner.
- Field guest complaints, conduct research and resolve and negotiate solutions for guest satisfaction.
- Receive, input, retrieve and relay messages to guests.
What are we looking for?
Since being founded in 1919, Hilton has been a leader in the hospitality industry. Today, Hilton remains a beacon of innovation, quality, and success. This continued leadership is the result of our Team Members staying true to our Vision, Mission, and Values. Specifically, we look for demonstration of these Values:
- Hospitality - We're passionate about delivering exceptional guest experiences.
- Integrity - We do the right thing, all the time.
- Leadership - We're leaders in our industry and in our communities.
- Teamwork - We're team players in everything we do.
- Ownership - We're the owners of our actions and decisions.
- Now - We operate with a sense of urgency and discipline
In addition, we look for the demonstration of the following key attributes:
- Customer Focus
Hilton is the leading global hospitality company, spanning the lodging sector from luxurious full-service hotels and resorts to extended-stay suites and mid-priced hotels. For nearly a century, Hilton has offered business and leisure travelers the finest in accommodations, service, amenities and value. Hilton is dedicated to continuing its tradition of providing exceptional guest experiences across its global brands. Our vision to fill the earth with the light and warmth of hospitality unites us as a team to create remarkable hospitality experiences around the world every day. And, our amazing Team Members are at the heart of it all!