To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Omaha, NE
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
T-Shirt Screen Printer/MC Ad Specialty Operator (Monday-Friday 3-11:30 PM)
OTC Direct, Inc. • Omaha, NE
Posted 2 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
- Operating Ad Specialty Equipment
- Unpacking and repacking of printed product
- Responsible for all related pre-press, printing and button making functions
- Quality control of printed items
- Cleaning screens which includes removing ink residue and tape from the screens
- Processes designated screens with reclaiming solution to remove stencil emulsion or film, applies haze remover to remove ghosting and degreases new or reclaimed screens
- Responsible of screen maintenance which includes the following:
Removal of damaged screen mesh
Prepping the screen frame
Selecting and cutting mesh to size
Stretching screen mesh across the screen to required tension specification
Adhering mesh to the screens
- Positions film positives, exposes and develops screen or plate
- Tapes and blocks out perimeter of the screen
- Checks for and repairs pinholes on the screen
- Utilizes personnel protective devices and other safety equipment as required for personnel safety
- Responsible for properly disposing of hazardous waste
- Trains ASI processes upon request
- Maintains a clean and safe work station
- Actively participate in Impact planning sessions and work to improve engagement
- Maintains regular and predictable attendance
- Abides by all policies and procedures of Oriental Trading Company
Here's what you need to join the fun:
- Prior experience with t-shirt printing required
- Proven analytical, problem solving and decision making skills
- General PC experience
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines
- Basic math
- Able to work independently with an eye for detail
- Must be detail oriented and able to work in a highly productive environment in a safe manner
- High School Diploma or equivalent combination of education and experience
- The ability to communicate and understand English in written and verbal form
- The ability to climb stairs, walk and stand for the duration of the shift
- The ability to occasionally lift and move 35 – 40 pounds
To apply in less than ten minutes click the “Apply” button or view a complete list of our current openings at http://www.myotccareer.com
To apply in less than ten minutes, log in to Ultipro.
- Click on the “Myself” tab
- Click on the “My Company” tab
- Click on “View Opportunities” from this section
ATTENTION: If you are creating a new profile, you must Save the profile information and then login with your new user when prompted to complete the application process.
All work and no play just isn’t our style. Join us today!
Oriental Trading Company, a Berkshire Hathaway Company (http://www.orientaltrading.com) is the nation’s leading direct marketer of value-priced novelties, toys and party supplies andwelcomes talented, motivated people who want to build a meaningful career and Make The World More Fun!
Oriental Trading Company is the nation's largest direct retailer of value-priced party supplies, arts and crafts, school supplies, toys and novelties. Recognized as one of the Top 20 Internet Retailers based on customer satisfaction, Oriental Trading offers over 40,000 products to consumers, educators, businesses and non-profit organizations. Oriental Trading employs approximately 1,600 employees and makes the world more fun with items ranging from pink flamingos and wedding favors to holiday decorations, educational games and crafts. In 2013, Oriental Trading acquired MindWare, an award-winning creator and manufacturer of educational toys and in 2014, acquired SmileMakers, the leader in patient giveaways and practice promotion products. Oriental Trading is a Berkshire Hathaway company.