PCB Layout Designer opening in Marlborough, MA!
Apex Systems combines with parent company On Assignment to make it the 2nd largest IT staffing agency in the country.
Apex has an opportunity for a PCB Layout Designer role in Marlborough, MA. This is a 1 year contract-to-hire position and the pay rate is flexible depending on experience. Here are the details:
For applicants who are interested in this PCB Layout Designer opportunity; please send a Word resume to Kristina Walkins, Technical Recruiter, at [ Email removed ] - URL blocked - click to apply.
Position: PCB Layout Designer
Apex Job ID: 1011145
Location: Marlborough, MA
Rate: Negotiable based on experience
Duration: 1 year contract-to-permanent
- Responsible for PCB designs from conception to manufacturing including library part creation, schematic capture, component placement, routing, Gerber / ODB++ file creation, and all documentation using the Mentor Graphics Toolset including CES and the RE routing environment, both in Board Station and Expedition.
- Designs include printed wiring boards as well as flex assemblies and rigid-flex assemblies.
- Responsible for interfacing with electrical, mechanical, and producibility engineering disciplines to ensure that the overall design requirements are captured and accomplished.
- Bachelors degree is required
- PCB design experience is a must
- Must have Mentor Xpedition experience
For this opportunity, you will also be eligible for benefits through Apex for the contract period, 401K, medical/health benefits options, a W2 hourly rate, weekly pay, and direct deposit!
Apex Systems is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate or allow discrimination on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding, or related medical conditions), age, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, ancestry, citizenship, genetic information, registered domestic partner status, marital status, disability, status as a crime victim, protected veteran status, political affiliation, union membership, or any other characteristic protected by law. Apex will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable law. If you have visited our website in search of information on employment opportunities or to apply for a position, and you require an accommodation in using our website for a search or application, please contact our Employee Services Department at [ Phone number blocked ] - ||
Coaching And Mentoring
Printed Circuit Boards Design