Job Title: Manager, Finance
The Finance Manager will manage and perform work directly related to the creation, analysis and forecasting of company financials. The Finance Manager will also partner with Business Intelligence (BI), Accounting and Field Operations to design and access financial, operations and customer data, to create models, identify trends and assess financial impact of key activities. The Manager, Finance manages and conducts financial research, data analysis, and interpretation in order to act as a business partner and ensure sound financial decision making. Responsible for complex financial modeling, forecasting, special projects, ad hoc reporting, and other analysis as needed.
Duties and Responsibilities:
Essential duties and responsibilities include but are not limited to those listed below:
- Provide financial leadership to Corporate and Operational Departments
- Direct or perform analysis and modeling of customer, financial or operational data and provide insights to drive profitability through complex data collection and analysis partnering with specialization areas such as Operations, Engineering, IT, BI, and Accounting
- Research and employ advanced techniques in gathering/mining customer, financial or financial data for use in sophisticated financial analysis
- Responsible for preparation and analysis of financial and other operational reporting. This includes but is not limited to:
- Preparing monthly and quarterly financial reports and variance analysis
- P&L Budgeting, tracking, and forecasting across various aspects of the business
- Execute value added analysis and decision support for key business projects and initiatives, to include evaluating ROI for spend and revenue scenarios
- Streamline and improve efficiency within the finance team, in support of initiatives planned for Business Partner Departments
- Perform other duties as assigned
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
B.S. or B.A. degree in Accounting, Finance, Economics, or Business Administration with an Accounting or Finance concentration required
- 5-8 years of proven complex financial analysis experience, preferably in a comparable industry
- 5 years prior management or supervisor experience preferred
- Must understand the financial implications of customer patterns/data, and possess the ability to interactive effectively with support groups
- Must possess strong analytical/problem solving skills
- Must possess ability to work cooperatively and in collaboration with all levels of employees, management, and external customers to maximize performance and results
- Advanced level experience in all Microsoft products, especially Excel and PowerPoint, and Google G Suite. Experience in NetSuite and TM1 Reporting preferred.
Physical Demands/Working Conditions:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- regularly required to talk and hear
- required to use hands to type, handle objects and paperwork
- required to reach and hold on to items at chest level or reach above the shoulder
- required to use close vision and be able to focus
WOW! is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Women/Protected Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Religion/Gender Identity employer
Provide Financial Support
Provide Consultative Advice