Eliassen Group is seeking several experienced Project Managers for long-term contract engagements in the Denver Tech Center. As a Project Manager, you'll drive the successful delivery of various Technical Projects within Network Engineering.
Responsibilities of the Technical Project Manager:
- Manage projects with top-down oversight throughout entire execution to ensure success as defined by adherence to standards of scope, budget, and timeline
- Develop comprehensive project plans that merge customer requirements with company goals and coordinate various managers and technical personnel during all project phases, from initial development through implementation
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements
- Analyze economics of project plans and provide actionable feedback relating to cost benefit and return-on-investment standards
- Review proposed modifications on project plans, including meeting with interested parties to approve and implement beneficial changes
- Oversee acquisition of resources and materials as needed before and during projects by talking with customers, team members, managers, and in-house accountants and negotiating price and payment agreements with vendors
- Anticipate details of future projects by communicating directly with customers and staying informed of relevant trends and industry news
Requirements of the Technical Project Manager:
- 5-10+ years Technical Program / Project Management experience, with a significant focus on Network related projects
- Experience working for Cable / MSO or Telecommunications clients is a plus
- Must have experience leading projects in one or more of the following disciplines (Network Engineering, VoIP, QAM / IP Video)
- Prior experience Project Managing technical initiatives involving IPv6, DNS, Routers, etc is HIGHLY Desired
- Strong knowledge of LAN, WAN and Cloud technologies
- Ability to drive initiatives forward and lead teams of Engineers
- MS Office and Project Management related tools (MS Project, JIRA, etc.)
- PMP Certification is a plus
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills
- Bachelors' degree or equivalent
Keywords: Technical Project Manager, Network Engineering, VoIP, LAN, WAN, Cloud, MS Office, MS Project, JIRA, PMP
Job ID: 320213
About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients’ innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit http://www.eliassen.com.
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don’t miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a URL blocked - click to apply!
Wide Area Networks
Return On Investment
Local Area Networks
Voice Over Ip