Position: Senior Java Developer
Location: (100% Remote Throughout Central Hours)
Duration: 6 to 12+ months With Possibility for Long term Extensions or full-time conversion
Client Industry: Transportation Company
Rate-$55/hr on C2C
Imp Note: Need minimum 5+ years of onsite Experience
The Java Developer leverages a strong technical aptitude to design and develop Java solutions. This position contributes to organizational success by providing transportation expertise, analytical and influencing skills to support the transportation team in developing innovative, cost-effective, and scalable systems facilitating growth and customer value. The Java Developer participates as a member of a fast-paced agile team and collaborates cross-functionally to design and implement solutions providing a competitive advantage to business operations.
Ii. Essential Duties and Responsibilities
1. Develop and extend Java solutions to achieve desired business outcomes within the HR, Payroll, and Financial systems.
2. Facilitate gathering and interpretation of business requirements, create functional specifications and determine the most efficient/appropriate technologies to achieve desired outcomes.
3. Perform analysis of business models, logical specifications, and/or customer requirements.
4. Work with development teams to implement and support governance and change management processes.
5. Prepare and execute regression and QA tests for configuration changes, fixes, and enhancements.
1. Requires a bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent work experience.
2. Strong Financial, HR, or Payroll industry knowledge (PREFERED ONLY)
3. Minimum 6+ years experience developing Java-based solutions.
4. MS SQL database knowledge.
5. Agile Development Methodology preferred.
6. Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
7. Transportation industry knowledge is a plus.
- Agile Methodology
- Business Model
- Business Requirements
- Change Management