Adecco is currently assisting one of our clients in Calabasas, CA looking for a Temporary Database Input Assistant to work with their R&D team, preferably familiar with Enginuity software. If you feel you qualify please apply. Responsibilities for this Temporary Database Input Assistant position include, but are not limited to:
To be considered for this Temporary Database Input Assistant position, you should:
- Review active portfolio SKU list and document if data is clean and complete
- Quantify products with missing information and estimate workload to complete
- Data entry into Enginuity and develop working proficiency with Enginuity
- Prepare and assemble required documentation for product PIF's with the guidance and assistance of the Project Owner.
- Complete all projects and assigned tasks on time and to good standard.
- Demonstrate good lab practices with respect to materials, equipment, components, and supplies.
What's in this for you:
- Database input experience
- Good computer skills
- Attention to detail
- Familiarity with Engenuity 4.8 Software is a plus
- College courses in chemistry, biology or other related sciences and previous lab experience helpful
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Self-starter with the ability to work with minimal supervision once trained
- Team Player with ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously
- Previous experience with raw materials and cosmetic product is a plus
- Pay rate $20.00 - $23.00/hour +, based on experience
- Weekly Pay - you receive a paycheck every week you work
- Comprehensive benefits after 1 week - medical, dental, vision, options available
Adecco provides one of the most comprehensive benefits package in the industry to contract workers. Benefits are available to you as a contractor after one week of employment.
Click on Apply Now to be considered for this Temporary Database Input Assistant
in Calabasas or any other any related opportunities with Adecco.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Attention To Detail
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US_EN_99_025142_580849
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
View the full profile
The global leader in workforce solutions.
We have more than 50 years' experience in the staffing game. In that time, we've merged, acquired and grown our way to becoming the global staffing leader. The name "Adecco" itself actually came about back in 1996 when two of the world's top staffing firms, Adia and Ecco, merged. And while we appreciate our history, we're much more focused on the future-ours and yours.
We’re more than just a place to work.
Why be the world’s leading provider of recruiting and career service solutions if you can’t also make that world a better place to live and work? We pride ourselves on a culture that is welcoming and inclusive in the workplace but also engaged with the communities we serve.
If you’re looking for new job opportunities, Adecco gives you access to more jobs at more companies than any other staffing solutions company. And the resources you need to realize your career goals. Adecco is the workforce solutions leader in North America, with a comprehensive service offering that includes temporary and contract staffing, permanent staffing/direct hire, outplacement and career services, recruitment process outsourcing, training and consulting. Adecco specializes in the following industries:
• Office, Clerical & Administrative
• Industrial & Manufacturing
• Finance & Accounting
• Creative & Marketing
• Human Resources
• Call Center & Customer Service
• Engineering & Technology
• Medical & Science
• Retail & Sales
When you’re ready to find out what we can do for you, stop by one of our 400+ branches in the U.S., or visit adeccousa.com today. Adecco will consider employment for qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.