A Northern Tucson hospital is looking for an ICU Nurse Manager to lead their Critical Care Unit and implement the overall nursing policies, procedures, and services for the unit.
This breathtaking hospital is located in one of the most beautiful areas in Arizona. Standing at 150 beds, this facility which happens to be an award winning and accredited hospital, is ranked in the Top 10 best hospitals in Arizona. This hospital specializes in Orthopedics, Inpatient Rehab, Cardiology, Gastroenterology, Cardiopulmonary testing, Imaging and Diagnostics, Emergency Medicine, and Adult Behavioral Health. Receiving a Gold Seal designation from The Joint Commission, this hospital is also a Primary Stroke Center, Chest Pain Center, a level IV Trauma Center and a Pediatric Prepared ER. This hospital has received great patient satisfaction scores and continues to thrive as one of the best hospitals in Arizona.
The Critical Care Nurse Manager will:
- Provide direct patient care and will be responsible for assessing, planning, and evaluating patients.
- Maintain nursing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training clinical staff.
- Oversee the ICU alongside the Director
- Evaluates patient care delivery through written documentation, observation, and comparison to established standards.
- Serves as a clinical resource person and assists nursing personnel in assessing patient/family status to plan nursing care.
This Northern Tucson town is something to brag about. Not only is it close to the city, but it has some of the best scenery in all of Arizona. Mountainous regions surround the city and hospital, making this area a gorgeous wonderland filled with green vegetation, beautiful sunsets, golfing for miles, hiking, and wonderful resorts to enjoy on the weekends. This city is like. Vacation in your own backyard. Shopping, food and drinks, and a great aquatic center to visit on the hot Arizona days. This city and hospital is a great place to raise a family, continue a career, and start new. Apply today to be considered for the Manager of ICU.