To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Jackson, MI 49201
- Laura Holt
- Phone: 682-803-0420
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Custom Truck One Source • Jackson, MI
Posted 1 month ago
The Rental Coordinator role is responsible for exercising sound judgment to make decisions regarding the sales administration workflow. The role is responsible for the primary administrative and customer service functions for the location’s rental department.
• Coordinate the administrative functions for the Rental business to ensure organizational goals are met.
• Effectively administer and control workflow of contracts, along with ancillary documents, on equipment for the Rental and Sales Departments to ensure clients timely receive and execute all necessary agreements with ancillary documents.
• Accurately and timely process documents to ensure clients maintain appropriate insurance on rental equipment.
• Accurately and timely generate invoices to ensure terms of rental and sales agreements are met.
• Coordinate with Accounting on accounts to ensure accurate processing of rental and sales agreements to ensure organizational goals are met.
• Coordinate the administrative processes and paperwork necessary to ensure timely resolution of issues related to rental and sales agreements so organizational goals are met.
• Accurately track maintenance and repair downtime.
• Professionally communicate with clients on an ongoing basis to ensure rental and sales processes are effectively managed.
• Effectively communicate with various team members to coordinate the post agreement activities for the rental and sales departments.
• Attend inventory status meetings on a daily basis and maintain an accurate understanding of the available inventory, anticipated timelines, and potential issues related to rental and sales equipment.
• Effectively communicate within rental and sales department on inventory status to ensure equipment is available to fulfill rental and sales agreements.
• Effectively communicate with across departments--including but not limited to parts, body shop, mechanics shop, and accounting--on inventory status to ensure equipment is available to fulfill rental and sales agreements.
• Process customer damage claims.
• Coordinate logistics with Transport to dispatch equipment to clients for the rental and sales departments to ensure organizational goals are met.
• Process equipment check in and check out to ensure organizational goals are met.
• Accurately analyze internal processes and recommend and implement procedural or policy changes to improve operations, such as supply changes or the disposal of records.
• Accurately and timely prepare and review operational reports and schedules as necessary to ensure accuracy and efficiency.
The following are representative of the knowledge and skills necessary for an applicant to be successful in the role Rental Coordinator:
Education & Experience
• Associates degree or other relevant college degree.
• Non-Degreed: 3 years proven experience in a similar role. Experience with multi-state equipment rentals
• Experience with heavy equipment sales, services or dealerships.
• Extremely detail oriented and accurate.
• Good organizational skills.
• Ability to effectively communicate with diverse groups.
• Ability to maintain professionalism.
• Ability to meet deadlines and schedules in fast paced environment through setting priorities.
• Outstanding written, verbal, and presentation-based communication skills.
• Ability to manage change effectively and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent customer service skills.
• Must be able to meet deadlines and schedules.
• Must have the ability to set priorities.
• Computers — Knowledge of to be proficient in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
• Customer service focused with ability to effectively communicate through various means with diverse groups.
• Clerical — Knowledge of administrative and clerical procedures and systems such as word processing, managing files and records, stenography and transcription, designing forms, and other office procedures and terminology.
• Mathematics — Knowledge of arithmetic, algebra, geometry, calculus, statistics, and their applications.
• Customer and Personal Service — Knowledge of principles and processes for providing customer and personal services. This includes customer needs assessment, meeting quality standards for services, and evaluation of customer satisfaction.
• Proficiency in the English language — Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
The following are representative of the mental and physical requirements necessary for an applicant perform the essential functions of this role:
• Attitude: This job requires people skills and a genuine desire to service the client. A positive attitude and willingness to maintain a professional demeanor with clients and team members is essential to this position.
• Attendance – The ability to work as scheduled with punctual attendance, Monday-Friday plus any additional hours/days necessary in order to meet business demands.
• Ability to work in a common office environment, including office machines, chemicals, and environments.
• Oral Expression and comprehension — The ability to communicate information and ideas in speaking so others will understand. The ability to listen to and understand information and ideas presented through spoken words and sentences. The ability to speak clearly so others can understand you.
• Written Comprehension and expression — The ability to read and understand information and ideas presented in writing. The ability to communicate information and ideas in writing so others will understand.
• Reasoning — The ability to apply general rules to specific problems to produce answers that make sense. The ability to tell when something is wrong or is likely to go wrong then proposing solutions to the problem.
• Manual dexterity – The ability to type or operate common office equipment up to 8 hours per day, 40 days per week.
• Sitting – The ability to sit or stand for long periods of time while performing duties up to 8 hours per day, 40 days per week.
• Lifting – The ability to bend, stoop and lift up to 10 lbs.