This position is posted on behalf of our client, 500 Below Cars.
500 Below Cars is hiring now!
500 Below Cars is an evolution of the car buying experience. With decades of experience in the Automotive industry, the founders of 500 Below Cars believe there is an easier way to buy a car. All of our cars are priced at transparent monthly payments of $500, $400 or $300 per month. We work with credit challenged customers to get them the transportation they need to get to work, school, or on that all important first date. We are service-minded, customer centric people who love to have fun at work. If you are a motivated automotive technician, consider joining our growing team!
To learn what it's like working for us, including photos and detailed information about our work environment, check out our WrenchWay Top Shop page and apply today: [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Automotive Technician
- At least 1 year of experience as an Automotive Technician
- Have a healthy desire to build a lasting career in the automotive industry
- Follow and complete checklist tasks for all vehicles
- Perform assigned repairs in a timely and effici ent manner
- Understand and be able to operate service department equipment and machinery in a safe manner
- Strive to complete all repair functions within normal time allocations
- Work with Service Manager and other service personnel to maximize service department profitability
- Make recommendations for changes and improvements as requested
- Follow company policy and procedures
- Maintain experience and knowledge necessary to perform job functions
- Assist other technicians when needed and be a team player with a positive attitude
- Have excellent time management and problem-solving skills
- Have a valid driver's license
- ASE/Manufacturer Certifications preferred, but not required
- A dynamic work environment with opportunities for advancement
- Excellent pay opportunities
- Health insurance, where your premium is paid 100% by the shop
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Paid Holidays
- Disability and Life Insurance
- Uniforms provided
- Shop with food and drinks always stocked, with occasional catered lunches
- Clean facility with major tools and equipment provided
- Workplace where you’re not just a number, but a member of a great , amazing team
500 Below Cars is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
If this sounds like you, we are happy to discuss any questions you may have. We appreciate your interest in our open position!
- Time Management
- Positive Attitude
- Complex Problem Solving