API Software Engineer I
Buffalo, NYCheck out what is happening with M&T and the commitment of our CIO Mike Wisler to transform Buffalo into a hub for technology.URL blocked - click to apply
Education and Experience Required:
Join the team that is building the next generation of capabilities for the bank, and exposing them as APIs.
- The API development team leverages a collection of technologies including Microsoft .Net, .Net Core, C#, Web APIs, Redis, and the elastic stack.
- Working in a highly collaborative team, we design and build the APIs that support our online and mobile platforms.
- In conjunction with our partners across the bank, we expose enterprise capabilities in a standard, easy to consume way.
- As a junior level member of the team, you will be working with senior level engineers to implement code in C#, following existing development patterns.
- While gaining experience, your development background and opinions on software design and practices will be welcome, in this small but important group at the bank.
- Minimum of an Associate's degree and 4 years' systems analysis/application development experience, or in lieu of a degree, a combined minimum of 6 years' higher education and/or work experience, including a minimum of 4 years' systems analysis/application development experience
- Strong problem-solving skills to assist in issue resolution
- Familiar with application development software and hardware problems
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
Complex Problem Solving
Based on Job Title, Location and Skills
See the next step in your career
Apply to this job.
Think you're the perfect candidate?
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to our
Trust and Site Security Team
Job ID: R04908
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.
M&T Bank is a multi-state community-focused bank serving
New York, Maryland, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Delaware, Connecticut, Virginia,
West Virginia and Washington, D.C. Founded in 1856, the company provides
banking, investment, insurance and mortgage financial services to more than 3.6
million consumer, business and government clients.
M&T Bank Corporation is an Equal Opportunity/ Affirmative Action Employer, including disabilities and veterans.
Equal Housing Lender. NMLS #381076. © 2019 M&T Bank. Member FDIC.
Industry Financial Services
Company size 10,001+ employees
Headquarters Buffalo, New York
Type Public Company
View the full profile