To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- La Mirada, CA
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
Email Send Failed!
Regional Sales Representative - Car Provided
Clopay Building Products • La Mirada, CA
Posted 1 month ago
Clopay Building Products is North America's largest residential garage door manufacturer. We pride ourselves on delivering exceptional customer service as well as unsurpassed quality and innovative products. Our employees are the cornerstone of our success and we are looking for dynamic individuals to join our team. We have an excellent opportunity for a Retail Sales Representative for our Southern California, Arizona and New Mexico territory.
In this position, the successful candidate will perform the following job responsibilities:
• Develop and execute strategies that maximize sales volume and margin results.
• Provide and facilitate regular training for Associates.
• Develop key relationships with THD personnel and maintain contact to ensure high level of customer satisfaction.
• Ensure displays (POP) are up-to-date and in good condition.
• Execute pricing and promotion programs in order to maximize sales results.
• Control sales expenses within budgeted guidelines.
• Ensure timely and accurate processing or paperwork.
• Regularly review the Home Depot Install Metrics to identify trends, best practices, and underperforming markets.
• Make ongoing recommendations to management on ways to improve processes including F&I/F&D lead times.
• Conduct formal Installer Business Reviews with all installers.
• Audit installer performance using established guidelines.
• Communicate with Call Center to ensure installer compliance with all established policies/procedures.
• Identify top and under-performing installers in region and take necessary action.
• Source and negotiate labor rates for top level installers in the region.
• Train installers in “best practices” and communicate to them Clopay’s procedures, expectations, and requirements.
• High school diploma required, Bachelor’s degree preferred.
• Valid driver’s license required.
• Ability to travel regularly (60%).
• Outstanding communication and customer services skills required.
• Related experience is desirable.
We offer competitive pay, a comprehensive benefits package including Medical, Dental, 401(k), Short-Term Disability, Life Insurance and Educational Assistance. Please visit our website at www.clopaydoor.com to learn more about our company. An Equal Opportunity Employer, providing a drug-free work environment.
EOE Male/Female/Disabled/Veteran. We welcome applications from Veterans and the Disabled!