The primary purpose is to plan, organize, develop and direct security programs in accordance with current applicable federal, state and local standards and to assure that resident safety can be maintained through proper security measures.KEY RESPONSIBILITIES:
QualificationsMINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIRED:
- Plans, develops, organizes, implements, evaluates, and directs security programs and activities.
- Maintains records that reflect the facility’s security programs and projections.
- Makes written and oral reports/recommendations to the Administrator concerning security issues.
- Develops methods for coordinating security services with other departments.
- Provides leadership training that includes the administrative and supervisory principles essential for security personnel.
- Recommends security equipment and supply needs of the facility to the Administrator.
- Assists Maintenance Director in developing a preventive maintenance program for maintaining security equipment and supplies in a safe and operable manner.
- Reviews security related complaints and grievances and make necessary oral/written reports to the Administrator.
- Reports all hazardous conditions/equipment to the Administrator and Maintenance staff immediately.
- Ensures all secured areas are so marked with easy identification that all personnel, residents and visitors shall immediately recognize.
- Ensures that necessary personnel are available to perform authorized security duties/services.
- Participates in research and demonstrate new products, techniques or equipment for the facility as approved.
- Notifies appropriate department when special security instructions are received regarding the facility, personnel and equipment.
- Assists in developing and coordinating all disaster preparedness policies and procedures as required for the facility with appropriate personnel.
High school diploma or equivalent. MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIRED:
One (1) years’ experience in a relative safety or security role. Must have training in security procedures. MINIMUM LICENSURE/CERTIFICATION REQUIRED BY LAW:
None ADDITIONAL QUALIFICATIONS: (Preferred qualifications)
Courses in security and law enforcement preferred.Job:
2nd ShiftJob Posting:
Oct 21, 2019, 4:22:36 PM