LPN/ LVN Consultant Are you an LVN/LPN with strong clinical knowledge and a passion for healthcare, who also has a desire to be client facing and hold more of an Account Management role? This opportunity is a great way for you to grow in the Pharmacy field, and to gain great professional experience! They are looking for individuals who are team players and those who are looking to grow with a great company! Benefits are offered from day one and opportunity to grow is available. If you are interested at all please apply! Official Job Description:
- Researches current standards, therapies, and other topics as it relates to nursing for pharmacies and long term care facilities.
- Reviews nursing home medication pass process and provides feedback.
- Performs Mar-Med Card audits, Med Records audits, Med Cart Audits, Med Room Audits, and 3-way audits in assigned facilities.
- Perform new business start-up implementations when necessary.
- Perform mock surveys.
- Must have the ability to quickly and effectively understand customer issues and challenges, and translate them into a resolution plan.
- Acts as a performance improvement resource for the pharmacy.
- Develops and maintain relationships with professional organizations and national/state agencies to enhance knowledge base relative to pharmaceutical therapies and education. Requirements
- Active LPN/LVN Certification with State of Employment
- Background as a practicing nurse in LTC nursing facility preferred
- Strong Communication skills and comfort level with speaking to DON's of LTC Facilities
- Strong Computer Skills, Proficient with Microsoft Office Products
- Travel up to 90% of the time, with willingness to fly when necessary Schedule
- M-F no weekends Pay:
Longterm Care experience
Licensed Practical Nurse
Long Term Care
Licensed Vocational Nurses