Buckle up, hit the open road and start making hungry people happy as a delivery driver for Pizza Hut®. That's right, we'll pay you to cruise around in your mobile office - your car - listening to your own tunes and delivering great pizza - and pasta. What more could you want? Independence, good music and great food - with tips! Sound good? Bring your smile, energy and reliable set of wheels.Requirements
The good news is that your training will teach you everything you need to know to succeed on the job. But here are a few skills you should have from the get-go, as well as some requirements:
A clean driving record: If you're on a first name basis with the people at traffic court, this probably isn't the right job for you. Safety is our priority. You'll also need a valid driver's license, 2 years driving experience, insurance and reliable vehicle.
Friendly demeanor: Smile, tell a joke - treat our customers like you would your family and friends. Think of it this way - a smile and a kind word can mean the difference between a wallet full of tips and just some extra change for your cup holder.
Keen sense of direction: You should know how to read a map and find your way around your delivery area. Think of all of the short cuts you'll learn!
Dress the part: We'll provide you with a uniform. We just ask that you keep it clean and come to work wearing it.
• Be at least 18 years old
• Have at least 2 years driving experience
• Make fast and accurate change at the customers door
• Have good personal grooming
• Be able to stand up for 8 hours
• Occasional to frequent sitting in vehicle
• Be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Use motion that entails pushing, stretching, and continuous bilateral use of fingers and wrist
• Other duties as assignedAdditional Information
- Personal Grooming