To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Lake Mary, FL 32746
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Mandarin Customer Support Specialist
Nesco Resource • Lake Mary, FL
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Provide first level contact and convey resolutions to customer/Distributor issues
• Properly escalate unresolved queries to the next level of support
• Track, route and redirect problems to correct resources
• Update customer data
• Walk customers through problem solving process via a ticketing system
• Follow up with customers, provide feedback and see problems through to resolution
• Utilize excellent customer service skills and exceed customers/Distributor's expectations
• Recommended procedure modifications or improvements
• Preserve and grow your knowledge of help desk procedures and company's products and services
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORKING CONDITIONS:
• Ability to sit for extended periods of time
• Ability to think clearly especially in adverse situations
• Ability to work in a team environment
• Ability to operate desktop computer and desktop applications
• Ability to coordinate and communicate effectively
• Ability to work with people from all walks of life and cultures
• Ability to communicate in a professional manner
• Ability to work autonomously and as a member of a team
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES:
• Proven working experience in providing help desk support
• Excellent grammar and communication skills
• Advanced multi-tasking skills
• Customer service orientated
• Advanced Writing Skills
• Microsoft Office Skills
• Problem Solving Skills
• Type at least 50 WPM
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE:
A high school diploma with 1-2 years call center and/or help desk experience
Nesco Resource is an equal employment opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, age, or veteran status, or any other legally protected characteristics with respect to employment opportunities.