The PMRC team is comprised of motivated professionals who thrive in a dynamic environment, are always reaching towards new goals.
Careers (notice we don’t call them jobs) in the recovery field offer the perfect mix of positive challenges and plenty of rewards.
Every day is full of challenges and we look for individuals who will step up to those challenges.
We always say here at PMRC that we hire character and train skill. So what kind of character do we need?
- Is Focused. There can be many distractions in your office: employees coming in to speak to you, phones ringing, high noise levels etc. The ability to tune to your own channel is key.
- Has Personality. This seems obvious, but we are a no wallflower zone. Our culture is a value oriented one where we want characters.
- Can Juggle. You will always have at least 5 balls in the air here. We need people who can manage many tasks sometimes with their eyes closed.
- Likes Hats. You will wear just a few here. We need someone who looks good in most of them, or at the very least will try them on.
- Asks Questions. Change is a constant at PMRC. We look for people question the traditional to make us better. We want those who are solution seekers.
- Is empathetic. Our consumers come to us at a difficult time in their lives. We demand our people are empathetic, relatable, and above all professional.
- Free lunch
- Great work/life balance
- Monthly food party, monthly Employee Engagement events, appreciation events, and celebrations for both team and personal successes.
- No on-call, your time is yours
Perform specific cleaning and custodial tasks in the general upkeep, sanitation and cleanliness of the facility.
Disinfect rooms, furniture, fixtures, equipment and supplies, using appropriate processes and germicides or cleaning equipment.
Perform other housekeeping duties, such as move and arrange furniture, turn mattresses, clean kitchens, cooking utensils, silverware, sweep, scrub, wax, or polish floors as needed.
Launder soiled linens as directed.
Maintain adequate cleaning supplies for department/unit use.
Properly clean and store all equipment and supplies after each shift.
Prepare rooms for meetings and arrange decorations, media equipment and furniture for facility functions.
May be responsible for stocking of supplies.
Routinely practice infection control measures.
Perform other functions and tasks as assigned.
High school diploma or equivalent required. Prefer previous experience in housekeeping in a commercial, clinical or healthcare environment; basic reading, writing, speaking skills and understand English sufficient to provide and receive instructions/directions.
First Aid, CPR, de-escalation and restraint certification required (training available upon hire and offered by facility).