Help Desk Analyst ICompensation:
Robert Half is hiring a Help Desk Analyst to support local and field users at a rapidly expanding company. You will thrive at solving problems in a dynamic and rapidly-changing work environment as a Help Desk Analyst. Because this Help Desk Analyst role is very visible within the company, you will have the opportunity to make a positive impact on the department and organization. Located in Savannah, Georgia, the Help Desk Analyst opportunity is a long-term contract / temporary role.
Your responsibilities in this role
- Independently investigate and implement solutions to technical issues
- Troubleshoot recurring technical issues and suggest solutions to address the root of the problems
- Help and follow up on technical help tickets submitted via phone, email, and walk-ups
- Provide IT assistance for operating systems, productivity software, and a variety of other software applications used internally
- Solid understanding of MS Windows 10
- Expertise in Windows OS
- Connectivity experience preferred
- Internet Access experience
- Proficiency in Basic Troubleshooting
- Experience in user administration and bug fixing in a client server environment
- Ability to recognize, evaluate, and resolve problems effectively
- Demonstrated excellence in installing and configuring operating systems, networked and local printers, and business applications
- IT support ticketing system experience desired
- Understanding of basic networking concepts
- 1+ years of prior experience
Technology Doesn't Change the World, People Do.®
Robert Half is the world’s first and largest specialized talent solutions firm that connects highly qualified job seekers to opportunities at great companies. We offer contract, temporary and permanent placement solutions for finance and accounting, technology, marketing and creative, legal, and administrative and customer support roles.
Robert Half puts you in the best position to succeed by advocating on your behalf and promoting you to employers. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. Stay on top of every opportunity – even on the go. [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Help Desk Analyst and get 1-tap apply, instant notifications for AI-matched jobs, and more.
Questions? Call your local office at
. Robert Half will consider qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Help Desk Analyst
for more information.
- Client Server Models
- Help Desk
- Issue Tracking Systems
- Microsoft Windows
- Operational Systems