To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Kansas City, MO
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Cardinal Health • Kansas City, MO
Posted 7 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
What Operations Management contributes to Cardinal Health
Operations Management is responsible for strategic oversight and leadership direction within the Operations function
- High school diploma required
- degree preferred
- 3-5 years experience
- 3+ supervisory/management skills
- Strong communication skills
- Strong knowledge of Microsoft Office products
- Must provide proof of, and maintain current immunizations and obtain additional immunizations appropriate for the facility which enables access to customer sites in order to perform essential job functions. Proofs must include: Hepatitis B, Influenza (current year), MMR (mumps, measles, rubella), Varicella (chicken pox) Annual TB/PPD (skin test), Tetanus/Diphteria/Pertussis
What is expected of you and others at this level
- Manages department operations and supervises professional employees, frontline supervisors and/or business support staff
- Participates in the development of policies and procedures to achieve specific goals
- Ensures employees operate within guidelines
- Decisions have a short term impact on work processes, outcomes, and customers
- Interacts with subordinates, peer customers and suppliers at various management levels may interact with senior management
- Interactions normally involves resolution of issues related to operations and/or projects
- Gains consensus from various parties involved
Cardinal Health is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.