$70000.00 to $80000.00 yearly
An exciting opportunity is available through Robert Half Finance! A fast-growing and well-respected company is looking for a Property Accounting Manager to join their team. This full-time opportunity is located in the Everett, WA area. Don't miss out on this chance and apply now!
Salary: $70,000.00 - $80,000.00 + Benefits
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
• Oversee the day to day accounting activity for the designated properties
• Responsible for month-end GL reviews and year-end CAM reconciliations
• Review tenant setup to ensure compliance with least documents
• Complete full cycle accounting period close and financial statement reporting in accordance with GAAP
• Oversee corporate AP and AR
• Preparing monthly reporting
• Directly manage 6-8 accounting staff
Contact Information: Tim Nguyen,
, [ Email address blocked ] - Click here to apply to Property Accounting Manager
• CAM reconciliation preparation and review
• Knowledge of Yard accounting software is preferable
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Team player willing to wear many hats
• Good written and oral communication skills
• Ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
Robert Half Finance & Accounting matches skilled finance and accounting professionals in the areas of accounting, bookkeeping, finance, audit, taxation and more on a full-time basis. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your local office at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/finance to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 Robert Half Finance & Accounting. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Property Accounting Manager.
Generally Accepted Accounting Principles