Security officers ensure the safety and security of designated properties, assets, personnel, and visitors. They investigate and report irregularities and guard against unlawful behavior. The security officer's responsibilities include patrolling the premises, setting up security controls, monitoring property access, investigating suspicious behavior, and enforcing company policies.
We have PART-TIME positions open for armed Commissioned Level III Security Officers. Candidates for this position should possess a professional demeanor, appearance, and be dependable. Must be willing to work weekends.
Veterans are encouraged to apply!
THIS IS A PART-TIME POSITION >>>>>GREAT WAY TO EARN EXTRA MONEY!
12 HOUR DAY OR NIGHT SHIFTS AVAILABLE!
- Driver's License (Required)
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Required)
- Level II Non-Commissioned Security License (Preferred)
- Customer Service Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Security and/or Military Experience: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service
- Level 2 Stocks