To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Glenview, IL 60025
- Caroline Thompson
- Phone: 202-292-3195
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Lucas Group - Search • Glenview, IL
Posted 27 days ago
Get facts about other applicants with a CareerBuilder Account
In-House Compliance Analyst (Chicago Area)
Lucas Group’s client, a privately held multinational company based in the northern suburbs of Chicago, is seeking to add a compliance analyst to its growing compliance team. This opportunity offers a collegial and team-oriented environment where your integral contributions and input are appreciated.
- Provide assistance with development of compliance data system / data base
- Assist with document control
- Assist with FDA Filings
- Provide detail in the Company’s Filing calendar for Routine / New product applications
- Assist with product filings and data database
- Assist in creating and managing Library for existing and new applications
- Support efforts for initial and ongoing filings
- Provide assistance with filings related to new products / Provisionals / deemed products
- Help with collection of product specific design features from business and organize into library
- Two or more years of experience as a paralegal or analyst
- Strong technology and communication skills
- Experience with FDA and filings preferred
- Experienced and comfortable working with Excel, Word and Acrobat
WHY WORK WITH LUCAS GROUP?
Lucas Group is a leading national executive recruitment firm, ranked #3 on Forbes’ list of Best Professional Recruiting Firms in 2018.