At HomeTeam, we put people first.
We make sure HomeTeamers have the tools, support, and training they need to deliver a delightful experience to every customer. Our friendly, warm work environment means great work gets recognized and rewarded. If you take pride in going above and beyond to make a customer smile, you could be HomeTeam’s next all-star player.
As a Customer Service Representative, you can expect to:
- Providing exceptional customer service consistent with HomeTeam Pest Defense service standards and metrics
- Providing information to prospective customers, initiating new service and properly setting up customer accounts
- Maintaining good customer relationships
- Escalating appropriate inquiries or problems to managers
- Talk to, calm down, and diffuse customers
There’s plenty of perks too! HomeTeamers enjoy:
- Comprehensive benefits package including medical, dental, vision & life Insurance
- 401(k) plan with company match, employee stock purchase plan
- Paid vacation, holidays, and sick leave
- Employee discounts, tuition reimbursement, dependent scholarship awards
- HomeTeamer discounts
- An opportunity to advance within the company
- Recognition for a job well done
- A friendly work environment
- Employee referral bonuses
- The opportunity for professional growth and respect that comes from working for an industry leader
Are you ready to join the (Home)Team?
- HomeTeam Pest Defense is the #1 pest management company providing service to homebuilders and the 3rd largest residential pest control company in the United States.
- The company has exclusive technology with its unique Taexx® built-in pest control system during a home’s construction.
- As the industry leader, we value PEOPLE, PROGRESS and PROFESSIONALISM
- The Pest Management Industry is growing – and is a recession resistant line of business
- HomeTeam is financially stable and growing as a subsidiary of [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative, (NYSE: ROL), headquartered in Atlanta, GA
Requirements: We require the ability to pass a drug screen. Candidates must meet the job requirements and perform job duties with or without accommodations.
Additional context: Phone, email, mail, social media, customer, customer service, time management, communication, product, service, product knowledge, satisfaction
- 1 year(s): Ability to work in the independently
- 1 year(s): Customer service experience
- High School/GED or better
- Microsoft Office
- Customer Service
- Dedicated: Devoted to a task or purpose with loyalty or integrity
- Team Player: Works well as a member of a group
- Detail Oriented: Capable of carrying out a given task with all details necessary to get the task done well
- Enthusiastic: Shows intense and eager enjoyment and interest
- Loyal: Shows firm and constant support to a cause
- Job Security: Inspired to perform well by the knowledge that your job is safe
- Self-Starter: Inspired to perform without outside help
- Goal Completion: Inspired to perform well by the completion of tasks
- Work-Life Balance: Inspired to perform well by having ample time to pursue work and interests outside of work
Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
The contractor will not discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation information of other employees or applicants as a part of their essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the contractor’s legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR 60-1.35(c)
See job description
Attention To Detail
Hardworking And Dedicated