Kelly Services in partnership with UNUM Group is looking for new talent to join the team as an Intake Service Specialist. If you are looking for a company that wants you to succeed and describes themselves as the land of opportunity, apply now. People who thrive in this role can handle multiple tasks while maintaining a positive and professional attitude. This position is temp to hire, and pay is $15/hour, with a 8:30AM - 5:00PM M-F schedule. Training is the first three days, during which the hours are 8:00-4:30. Interviews are being scheduled now, so apply today to be considered for a great opportunity with one of the top employers in Portland Maine!
Here is a brief overview of the Intake Service Specialist I role:
Responsible for indexing all incoming mail, faxes, web submissions, and emails received. They are the forefront of the employee level coding process by organizing incoming documentation and triaging it to the appropriate business area by capturing certain information form the documents.
- High school education or equivalent
- Customer service experience
- Ability to work individually while working towards a team goal
- Results oriented with a strong commitment to goals
- Ability to organize, prioritize, and multi-task a large volume of daily work with a high degree of accuracy
- Demonstrates initiative and is proactive
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite and strong PC skills preferred
- Demonstrated technical aptitude
Help us improve CareerBuilder by providing feedback about this job:
Report this job
Report this Job
Once a job has been reported, we will investigate it further. If you require a response, submit your question or concern to ourTrust and Site Security Team
Job ID: US3015JD_28463779
privacy and protection,
when applying to a job online, never give your social security number to a prospective employer, provide credit card or bank account information, or perform any sort of monetary transaction.Learn more.
By applying to a job using CareerBuilder you are agreeing to comply with and be subject to the CareerBuilder
Terms and Conditions
for use of our website. To use our website, you must agree with the
Terms and Conditions
and both meet and comply with their provisions.