FEP Infrastructure Svc Eng Advisor
Role: Network Engineer
Locations: Richmond, VA
Expected Duration: 6+ months
* A thorough knowledge of and hands on experience with Cisco NAC, AnyConnect Client and Identity Services Engine (ISE) is required. Testing and troubleshooting of Cisco NAC, ISE and AnyConnect client and server side.
* A thorough knowledge of IP networks and Cisco network devices (routers and switches).
* Able to perform network device code upgrades on various network switches (IOS and NexusOS).
* Build and configure complex wireless networking that supports open or secured access and the ability to support voice and video applications
* Maintain a thorough understanding of Local Area Networking Maintaining multi-site network operations and software applications, operating systems and regular maintenance with both private and public facilities
* Managing assigned projects and program components to deliver services in accordance with established objectives.
* Responding to inquiries from staff, administrators, service providers, site personnel and outside vendors and etc. to provide technical assistance and support
* Supervising the administration of systems and servers related network to ensure availability of services to authorized users.
* Troubleshooting malfunctions of network hardware and software
* Technical, analytical and interpersonal skills
* Good verbal and written communication skills are essential.
* Experience with other network tools like Splunk, Cisco Prime, and BMC Network Automation are preferred.
* Any other duties as assigned by management
Interested candidates please send resume in Word format Please reference job code 84497 when responding to this ad.