Logistics done differently.
Are you ready to take your career to the next level with a rapidly expanding global company? Join XPO Logistics, a company named among the most admired in the world by Fortune and one of America’s best employers by Forbes. As the FP&A Manager, you will support assigned corporate departments by working closely with the corporate management team. Plus, you’ll be providing input for profitability, projects and corporate cost-saving opportunities. Become a part of our growing, dynamic team and we'll help you develop to a level that will exceed your expectations.
Pay, benefits and more.
We are eager to attract the best, so we offer competitive compensation and a generous benefits package, including full health insurance (medical, dental and vision), 401(k), life insurance, disability and the opportunity to participate in a company incentive plan.
What you’ll do on a typical day:
- Lead the budgeting, forecasting and planning processes, working cross-functionally to influence stakeholders
- Develop tools for the early identification of cost-saving opportunities and make recommendations for improvement
- Lead monthly reporting processes related to forecasting and business review reporting requirements
- Monitor and report financial performance, analyze and interpret operating results, investigate variances and unusual items; evaluate their effect on operations
- Align and build partnerships across functional areas to raise awareness of financial performance and promote communication of regional issues
What you need to succeed at XPO:
At a minimum, you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 7 years of experience in finance or financial planning and analysis
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office; ability to create complex formulas and models in Excel with large amounts of data in various formats
- Solid experience with BI tools
It’d be great if you also have:
- Master's degree (MBA or MS), CFA and/or CPA certification
- Availability to travel 2-4 times per quarter
- Ability to quickly learn and achieve proficiency in all internal software applications (Hyperion)
- Experience in international/global work, transportation and/or supply chain, and both corporate and business units
- Ability to develop insightful, value-added and actionable analyses with detailed explanations regarding drivers of those results; able to produce unambiguous, comprehensive and accurate interpretations
- Self-motivated work style; able to work well with minimal supervision or in a team environment
- Proven interpersonal, leadership and collaboration skills with the ability to effectively supervise, coach and influence employees
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills; ability to present clean, organized and thorough information and data appropriate for intended audience
Be part of something big.
XPO is a leading provider of cutting-edge supply chain solutions to the most successful companies in the world. We help our customers manage their goods most efficiently using our technology and services. Our greatest strength is our global team – energetic, innovative people of all experience levels and talents who make XPO a great place to work.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, sex, disability, veteran or other protected status.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by people assigned to this classification. They are not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified. All employees may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Master Of Business Administration (Mba)