OfficeTeam has an opening for an articulate, highly-skilled Customer Service Representative in the growing Service industry. Do you enjoy forming new relationships every day? This may be a great fit for your next career move. Expect this role to exist within a dynamic and fast-paced working environment. This Customer Service Representative position is based in the Centerville, Ohio region and is a long-term temporary-to-full-time employment opportunity.
- You will likely support business development and client referral goals by actively cross-selling and referring customers
- Adeptness in customer service
- Customer service experience
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Call center experience
- Sales experience
- Ability to use multiple computer systems, applications, and utilize search tools to find information
- Proven experience going the extra mile to solve complex customer inquiries via extensive research
- Proven knowledge of Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems
- Strong communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Active problem-solver who listens for customer cues and actively resolves problems with grace and integrity
- 2+ years' experience of demonstrated performance in a goal-driven & customer-focused environment preferred
- Comfort and confidence when interacting with internal and external partners and clients/customers
- A consistently positive approach to your work that is rooted in a businesslike professionalism
- Customer service and office administrative skills
If you seek to deliver great customer outcomes and want to improve your customer service skills to deliver personalized service specific to individual customer needs, we want to hear from you now. Apply today!
OfficeTeam, a Robert Half Company, matches professionals in the administrative field on a temporary and temporary-to-full-time basis. Whether you're a seasoned administrative pro or starting your career, we have options for you. Our personalized approach, innovative matching technology and global network with local market expertise help you find the legal opportunities that match your skills and priorities — fast. By working with us, you have access to challenging opportunities, competitive compensation and benefits, and training to enhance your skill sets.
From philanthropy to environmental stewardship to employee programs, Robert Half is proud to have an active role in the communities in which we live and work. Our company has appeared on FORTUNE’s “Most Admired Companies” list every year since 1998.
Download our mobile app to take your job search on the go!
Contact your nearest OfficeTeam location at
or visit www.roberthalf.com/jobs/officeteam to apply for this job now or find out more about other job opportunities.
All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. All applicants applying for Canadian job openings must be authorized to work in Canada.
© 2020 OfficeTeam. A Robert Half Company. An Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/Disability/Veterans.
By clicking 'Apply Now' you are agreeing to Robert Half [ Link removed ] - Click here to apply to Customer Service Representative.