To begin the application process, please enter your email address.
Company Contact Info
- Saint Paul, MN 55111
- Tyler Follmer
Sorry, we cannot save or unsave this job right now.
Report this Job
Saving Your Job Alert
Job Alert Saved!
Could not save Job Alert!
You have too many Job Alerts!
This email address has reached the maximum of 5 email alerts. To create a new alert, you will need to log into your email and unsubscribe from at least one.
Email Send Failed!
Method3 • Saint Paul, MN
Posted 2 months ago
The Sales Representative finds, qualifies, develops, and closes sales opportunities to generate revenue and to achieve gross margin targets to ensure the company’s continued growth and profitability. They also provide leadership by identifying and deploying internal and external resources needed to achieve sales objectives, complete projects, and consistently exceed customer expectations.
- Identify and qualify new business opportunities
- Develop a plan of engagement by identifying points of entry into the company, secure introductory meetings to verify sales possibilities.
- Actively participate in sales training, continuing education, networking events, and sales and company meetings
- Formulate aggressive growth strategies by leveraging opportunities available from the introduction of new products and services.
- Position and sell our complete product and services portfolio into existing accounts, recommend and execute strategic initiatives to grow key accounts.
- Cultivate a broad network of personal and professional contacts
- Lead innovative & creative strategies to stimulate business development and optimize margin
- Secure preferred pricing structures
- Negotiate contract terms and conditions
- Move qualified buyers from concept to close
- Provide timely and accurate monthly sales forecasts- up to 90 days
- Maintain records of account contact and sales activity. Track, analyze, and report results.
- Write and present sales performance plans and reports to management and peers.
- 3-5 years proven sales or design success in commercial office furniture or related industry
- Bachelor’s degree in business, marketing, design or related field
- Experience in multiple account management
- Knowledge of contract proposal and negotiation process